For how long have you played on CG MRP: ∼2 years
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF MSGT Sly
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT Joe Joyce
Civilian name: JP Joyce
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:202131937
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I received a 6 month cheating ban ∼1.5 years ago, never received any warnings. I regret my previous actions and wish to help and prove myself to the community that I have matured and regret my mistake.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Kind of, I was a minor developer and Discord admin for a Unity modding toolkit where I had to announce occasional updates and host discord events.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5-8 depending on weekdays or weekends.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to give something back to the community and to make the server experience more fun for all, I would like to host minor events more often and make them enjoyable for the community.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I don't think I'm more special than other applicants since my previous severe ban, however I think I can be a useful part of the game master team. I'm hard working and always willing to help if others get enjoyment out of it.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. (Server wide) Event participants from NWO and NATO will split into teams of two, each team will be given a Humvee with one driving and one shooting. They will all be brought to an arena where they will have a demolition derby with the last team standing winning. Reward for the winner will either be a knife or money. They're will be multiple rounds if there is too many participating they're will be multiple tournaments, with the top 2 teams from tournament having a 4 team free for all.
2. (NATO) Militia extremists have used a hidden tunnel and gained control of the command room, they have rigged the the NATO base with explosives if you do not meet their demands, HC will go negotiate with the militia while other regiments sneak in from another entrance and kill the militia. However the Militia leader had a dead mans switch on the bombs for 5 minutes. NATO will have to search the base for 5 bombs and disarm them in time.
3. (NWO) Two civilians come to the NWO base with high-value information they're willing to sell, however when they are brought in front of the SC they reveals they have a suicide bomb and threatens to blow it up unless NWO give him a unlocked tank and £50,000. 1stAL give them the tank and SC give them the money. When they get out of base 1stAl are to chase after them and try to destroy the tank.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
NWO have kidnapped a NATO high ranking command, and transported him overseas to Cuba to be interrogated, NATO have to try to rescue the HC and take over the NWO Outpost. The HC may be kept in a jails or interrogation room. NWO soldiers will be patrolling the base, Siren points will be placed in certain positions around the base and NWO have to press the button if they see a NATO soldier. Neither side will be able to respawn once killed, making it so the base cannot be constantly bombarded, NATO will gain control of the camp and win if all soldiers surrender or are killed. Transport helicopters and vehicles will be permitted.
download.jpg
List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR:
A North Korean spy is gaining valuable intel in NATO's base, with the intent to add a third party to the war, RMP has to find clue's and track the spy. AOR has to storm NATO base and try to capture the spy to gain access to the intel folder, which can change the outcome of the war if stolen. There will be numerous clue's scattered throughout the base, such as opened filing cabinets in the command room, a spy hat in the debrief room, and a fried computer in the canteen, an open laptop in a HC's office will have a list of places the spy is going. Once all these clues have been found the spy can be found in the last place written on the laptop. AOR will get intel when the spy is found, and will be sent on a mission to capture the spy found in the interrogation room.
SAS / STS:
Militia has taken control of town and kept multiple NWO and NATO hostages, SAS/STS has to work together to sneak into the militia controlled town and rescue the hostages, if spotted by a militia member they will run to a nearby siren and alert the militia of the attack. Militia will be able to respawn at town until the hostages are rescued by SAS/STS. The event ends when the hostages reach they're own base or all militia are killed after the hostages are being transported to they're corresponding bases.
IVG / ISAF:
IVG and ISAF will be given time to build FOB's on two near sides of the map, each regiment will have a briefcase somewhere in the FOB, if either side get the other teams briefcase and bring it back to they're FOB they win. This mission doesn't have much lore however I think building a large fortified FOB and storming the other team would be fun for both sides. Both regiments will not be permitted to use snipers, but LMG's and shotguns will be given to everyone taking part. They could use the LMG's for suppressive fire while others go in with shotguns and SMG's for close quarters fighting.
JAF / SWB:
Two SWB pilots has had too much to drink and each takes up a solo heli. SWB chases them down in a single CAS heli and the two pilots fly over to the NATO base and start bombing around the area. JAF also take up a CAS heli and have to work with SWB to shoot down both intoxicated pilots. Event ends when both pilots are shot down. Fairly simple but I imagine if the two SBW are talented pilots, the dogfight can last a while and make for an entertaining challenge for both NWO and NATO pilots and co-pilots.
1stAL / 17thAR:
1stAL have sabotaged 17thAR's vehicles, 17th are to get paradropped into NWO base, get into the vehicle storage and place and detonate C4 on the 1stAL's vehicles. If they are successful they will have to escape using an NWO transport vehicle and make it back to base. If they do not successfully destroy 1stAL's vehicles they get two more attempts to get in. This mission can be done stealth or not.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
+support

Your ban aside, I think the ideas are quite cool. The map change might be a little short but I really like the idea of SWB/JAF event, sounds really cool. Some of the other ones could use some tweaking (in my own opinion) but I think you generally get the idea of how to write a fun event.

Best of luck mate.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support, nice guy from what i've seen, your idea's are well made after reading them

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral leaning -support
/ No interactions
Active
Decent application

-The ban

Small event

1st event: Decent idea

2nd event: Basic find the bomb in nato base

3th event: Sounds bad for 1stAL

For small events you will get a Neutral

Map change

Idea : Good idea
Lore : Sounds cool

Detail: Good enough can be better
Map: Good map

For map change I will give you a +support

Regimental missions

RMP/AOR:
Good idea

SAS/STS: BasicHostage/Militia type event.

IVG/ISAF: Fobs no people want to play the event they don't want to build fobs for a peacetime event

SWB/JAF: so normal dog fight they have in any normal war but drunk

17th/1st: sounds boring its just put C4 on tank stocks

For regimental event you will get a - support

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
+-Neutral, I like the AOR and SWB events , along with the map change and peace time ones but the other regimental ones are a bit basic.

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
Neutral

I would suggest becoming a more familiar member of the community before you apply. I have to lean towards a neutral atm as I do not have enough of any interactions with you at all.

Thanks,
Gm Harry

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Sly,

Thanks for taking the time to make a game master application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke me the next time you're in Teamspeak so I can introduce you to our dedicated GM team.

Kind Regards,
Kyzent.​

Status
Not open for further replies.