Denied Sous-Chef Update

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snootch

May 10, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Sous-Chef - Level 2 Clearance / Whitelisted (Same as normal Chef except will spawn at PW Kitchen instead of D-Block)
The Sous-Chef is responsible for Cooking away from D-Block for the rest of the Site Personnel and will be responsible for catering Events.

-Perhaps a new Model to represent the Sous-Chef
-Add a Phone to PW Kitchen
-Add a Pneumatic Tube to PW Kitchen (This could also connect to 049's to send him a tasty treat to allow more interactions between them and proper clearance Personnel to give the meal to the SCP)
-Vending Machine Update - Change the existing Vending Machines to distribute some of the other required ingredients like Digestive Biscuits, Coffee Granules, Exquisite Seasoning? (Maybe just put this in the normal Chef Vendor?). Maybe even throw in some Cookies and Chips to be purchased as well?

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Higher quality roleplay situations for more trusted Chef Personnel
-The Cafeteria will get used more often for it's intended purpose
-More potential dedicated support Players
-More Food Menu options
-Less Surface grind for specific things that should be readily available
-Can assist in allowing Non-Combatives into the Breach Shelter

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The possibility of Level 2 Clearance being abused, but as I am suggesting it is a whitelisted Role, that might minimize the risk a tad.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I really enjoy being a support Player and I feel Chef has a bad reputation. I'd like for those that are willing to put in the effort and the RP to be in a more trusted position, and with the other suggestions will allow us to be able to bring more quality of life to the server. Dedicated Sous-Chefs will be extremely helpful if we need someone to bring food quickly around the Facility, and make use of the Cafeteria for Birthdays, Holidays, and other Events.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate any feedback!

Chef Stew Pickles

Last edited:

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi Snootch,
Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
-
There are Several Suggestions inside of one message here - Please stick to one and create another suggestion
As a Chef you can already go to PW and cook in privacy and RP with others
It will be another job which sadly really is not vital to Site 65

However a Phone + Pneumatic Tube will be added to PW Kitchen
Please request to a Super+ to add this if you see them in game

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.
Thanks Again
Goondra​

• Wow
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.