For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3+ years
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Backman A.k.a Kyber C'thun
Civilian name: Takumi Fujiwara
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?: 210

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Ci commander, Gensec Captain SCP 096, SCP 22415, O1,
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I think im at 6, however its been so long that all i remember is the one where i was playing as 076 and blasting The opening of Code geass as i flipped around and destructed the foundation. that was a mic spam warn
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? 2ish to 3 weeks?
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I would like to be able to advance my career inside of the Site affairs apartment, and in order to do that, becoming a special agent is part of that path
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
Well, im good at combat, have a whole lot of experience on the server in multiple instances, including Multiple leadership positions. i would be able to bring a plethora of new ideas and knowledge to the team
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I could not tell you how many documents i've written, as it was some years ago. But a good document is simply something that is clearly written and explains the topic of the document in a way that a 8 year old could grasp what's going on, but that those who are older can truly understand what is being said with the words written
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: They are responsible for, and most importantly, protecting the foundation from GOIs to a higher level than the rest of DEA, Training New DEA agents and making sure they can take and pass the test with flying colors, Sometimes they help in recruiting Senior agents, Hostage trade and negotiation also falls onto their shoulders as well, and at a base level, they are in charge of giving orders to the agents and senior agents
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Hello, My special agents name is backman, however the true name of my special agent is Kyber C'thun, A.K.A a Former Gensec Cpt turned O1 who was thought dead. He returned simply under the alias known as backman, as he is still looking to kill his brother, the former Commander of the Chaos insurgency, who is also now missing in action.