Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198938386017/
Discord ID: 01Spectrum#8233
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-yyes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:i am not sure
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-i have had a bit in a old star wars server which i did main at the time which unfortunately shut down since
Do you have any previous experience with serious role play?: star wars/ another military Rp
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-5 more on weekends and holidays
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: because i love helping make a community better place for everyone
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:i am a very active member in a couple of other servers and i feel that i can give everyone a fair chance i also am open to spending a lot of time reading and learning all the rules to help me with making decisions i also feel that i have got great personal skills such as i am a great and fast learner and i do have great decision making skills and i am a quick thinker i also think i have a very positive mindset and i only think about making thing better for communities and trying to offer new ideas that will only make the game a more fun experience for everyone i also have some of my own goals such as making it as a mod and slowly moving up the ranks and becoming a even better mod so i can better the community for everyone i have heard for many people in my life that i make good judgements in situations and i would like to use my abilities to help the community i feel that all these skills would help make the sever a better place and i hope you enjoyed reading this

Last edited:

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
- Support

+ No warns

+/- No interactions
- Didn't answer one of the questions
- No effort shown in application
- Low VTime
- Unsure of rule-knowledge

Hi @Spectrum, I recommend getting to know the community better before applying. Your application also needs to improve a lot.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
- Support

+ No punishments
+/- No interactions
- Missed out an entire question
- Low VTime

Nayr Kcalb

May 5, 2022
+/- Neutral (Leaning Towards Negative Support)
+ Clean Record
+ Great Interactions
- Bad Application
- No Experience
- Low Activity (VTime)
- Unsure About His Knowledge Of The Rules

I wish you luck with your application and I hope my verdict will be helpful for your improvment in the server.
I'd recommend you to gain more knowledge and experience by practical interactions in-game, in order to be ready to assume a staff position in the server.
If you have free time, please fix your application and add the missing question you skipped. In addition, try to add a bit more information in each answer.

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
-/+ neutral (leaning towards -support)

-no warnings/bans/kicks
-low Vtime
-not sure on game rules
-bad app very rushed and no time was put into it
-no interactions

good luck.

Ilya.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Sep 8, 2021
-/+ Neutral
No interactions
Wish you the best of luck!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi @Spectrum,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I will unfortunately be denying your application, you very recently came to the server and while your VTime is extremely impressive for the considering how new you are I suggest you try and integrate and understand the community a bit more. I would also suggest looking at previous accepted applications if you wish to re-apply to understand the quality that we expect.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.