Your in-game name:"poppy"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50252634

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Moosucow

Date of ban: 1/16/24

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ban evasion

Who banned you: "rackarain"

Ban length?: permanent

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Honestly I don't know because I was banned for ban evasion which i havent been banned untill now, and i never played on civil networks unless it was like months/years ago,

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned for failrp once

Why should you be unbanned: Well I never broke any rules, and I don't really understand why I was banned because someone else in my family/household was banned? doesn't really add up to me and if you want to, I could arrange for someone to talk to my 2 brothers and me, but like I said doesn't really make any sense I also love to play on the server and love the people I've met.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well I never really did break any rules but I would maybe just be more understanding of people.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I'm eager to rejoin the server because of my deep fascination and appreciation for the scp universe, I value the sense of community and the unique blend of creativity, horror, that the server has to offer. it makes it feel very immersionful and real that's why I like to play this server and also quite frankly this is my favorite server to play on and it honestly got me back into playing Garry's mod.

Also here is the clip of the ban barely understand what's going on it was lagging

Last edited:

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
hi @Moosucow

So as i stated to you in the sit that you were flagged for being connected to banned account that is banned from ban evasion which means they already evaded and ddos threats which we dont take kindly. When i asked you about the connected account you said it was your brothers, which is a common phase people use when i tell they are ban evading. As such i can not take a risk if that being true.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Moosucow,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing this case, I have come to the conclusion that this was actually just a case of multiple people using the same computer, and a seperate account was used rather than your account.

I'll be unbanning you shortly.

Regards,
Mercer​

Status
Not open for further replies.