E-11 PVT
SCP-096
CI-D
Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Some warnings, all expired now.

1712440882993.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I have plenty of experience on this server and have been on roleplay heavy jobs since the beggining. I believe I should be able to be a very good asset for this whitelist as I know the rules well and know how to handle rp well.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
The behavior of 22415 is that of being docile, wandering around the foundation and helping people. They will not harm anyone, and they will behave in a morally good way.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
My priority would be to aid the researchers and get them out of any potential combat as fast as possible as they the most morally correct person, and will try to help them to the best of my abilities first.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I will not repel 076 as that might make 076 notice the researcher behind it, making said researcher endangered. I again should focus on helping the researcher in this case and that would be the best way to do so.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not help the Dclass as they most likely have escaped from a combative situation, and is probably armed and dangerous. Also I am not supposed to be helping someone like a Dclass who is usually not morally good, so i would report them to a combative as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.