• Nu-7 LT (Held)
  • E-11 LCPL (Held)
  • GENSEC Captain (Held)
  • GOC SGT (Holding)
  • DEA Senior Agent (Holding)
  • CI-A (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • 2x RDM Warns | 2x Micspam Warns | 1x Mixing
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
  • Roughly 2 weeks
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
  • I want to help assist the lower DEA agents be the best they possibly can be. I've also noticed a lack of Sp. Agent+ willing/available to train new recruits whilst I'm on. I also wish to have this role in order to gain more experience for my future application. All and all I wish to help make the DEA regiment a better place for all those involved.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
  • I have confidence in my skill set with a variety of combative and non-combative CL4 jobs that I could help take part in leading DEA. My experience as a Nu-7 LT has helped me gain a good understanding of Surface Operations and how they work. I have people who can vouch for my consistent activity on DEA. I have personally dealt with numerous CI interrogations and also led the capture of multiple CI. My Experience with ECA & OA has given me good social skills in guiding and assisting people along their time in the server. These reasons are why I believe I am a suitable candidate for Special Agent.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • I have written five documents four of which got wiped on the HCZ update. A good document must have clear readable details. The person reading should be able to understand the content with little to no difficulty and it should not ramble on about things not prevalent to the matter on the document. It should also have a clear Beginning, Middle and End, detailing all the prevalent information.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • Leading Agents and Senior Agents and giving Guidance where necessary
  • Granting permission to leave the foundation gated area
  • Relay information to the correct personnel within the DEA if any issues arise
  • Give tests to people who wish to become Agents.
  • Assist with anything the Agency Managers and the Dpt. Directors need.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Chaos broke out all around Maxwell, sending his heart racing. A code one emergency was present at Site-65, according to the deafening sirens filling the air. He tightened his hold on his M249 Para, his blood pumping with adrenaline. He was aware that in order to safeguard his fellow agents and keep control of the unsettling situation, he needed to act swiftly and aggressively.
The Nu-7 operatives and DEA Agents were engaged in a ferocious firefight against the invading CI when Maxwell, armed to the teeth, joined them. The group's combined firepower offered a strong defense, but the attackers' sheer numbers posed an overwhelming challenge.
Maxwell evaluated the tactical situation in an instant. The CI members appeared well-prepared and well-coordinated, and it was obvious that they were interested in breaking Site-65's containment protocols in order to potentially release harmful anomalies and compromise the safety of the Foundation's operations. Maxwell was aware that failing to thwart the attempt may have disastrous effects on both the security of the crew and the integrity of the containment.
Maxwell screamed orders to the agents in the area, coordinating their efforts and coming up with a counteroffensive plan. He assigned his allies to hold crucial containment zones, ensuring that the breach stayed limited and reducing the likelihood of more turmoil. Communication was essential, and Maxwell quickly set up a radio link with Site-65's command center to provide them updates on the situation in real time.
The more the conflict raged, the more Maxwell's knowledge and skills were put to use. He combined precise shooting with tactical movement, making use of cover and suppressing fire to keep the CI soldiers at bay. His proficiency with weapons and warfare allowed him to effectively neutralize threats while reducing risks to himself and his team.
The combined troops of the DEA and Nu-7 put up furious opposition, but the CI persisted in their assault and showed no indications of stopping. Maxwell understood that they needed to retake the initiative as soon as possible to stop other breaches and potential anomalies from breaking out.
Maxwell quickly came up with a plan to take advantage of a weakness in the CI's strategy after spotting it. He organized a small group of operatives and executed a flank move, surprising the CI. They performed a pincer maneuver with accuracy and effectiveness, enclosing the intruders and placing them in a precarious situation.

Maxwell led his team to take advantage of the confusion among the CI soldiers, demonstrating his tactical expertise and leadership abilities. Demoralizing the invaders and gradually tipping the balance in favor of the Foundation, the combined assault was catastrophic.
Maxwell paused to regain his breath as the remaining CI members departed. Although the fighting had been fierce, his fast thinking and incisive actions had prevented a potential catastrophe for Site-65. He understood that the fight was far from done and that his advice and skills will be needed to support the ongoing containment operations.

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.