Discord name: Seberuss
For how long have you played on CG SCP: almost a year
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): ‘Cat’, Jhonny, Grinman, ‘Zim’
Civilian name: Foxure
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?:85, levels in need of fix by SL and have been approved

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI R&D, CI deep cover, CI operative. DEA Sr Agent
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warning, accidentally stood in the way of a d class as he ran into a closing door
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?: I have been SR agent for 3 weeks.
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?: I want to move up through the ranks while gaining experience. help improve DEA as we train the newest DEA operatives. Finally I want help our relations with friendly GOI and further the Foundations reputation.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I am a capable Agent. I have plenty of experience with leading a team and am great with people no matter the situation. training people is no issue, and I am roleplay experienced and outgoing during it. I am also consistent with everything.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- 1 for research but it was deleted in the system after a restart. Documents need to be concise, descriptive, lore accurate, and need to have exact details on clearance levels.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: Special agents are assigned in assisting DEA Agency managers with document management, making sure proper procedures and clearance are given to all operatives and guests of the Foundation. They are to be properly experienced and trained on the management and creation of documents in the Foundation’s External Affairs and Relations departments and who has clearance to each document. Furthermore they are expected in assisting in Training and leading new operatives to the DEA.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: I will be continuing my Lore on SR Agent ‘Cat’ unless instructed otherwise or to change the code name. ‘Cat’ has been on a multitude of top secret missions and DEA missions, most missions he is the only to return with the missions ending in success. There has been only one mission where ‘Cat’ has had to retreat, it was on a raid on a GOI base in the [REDACTED] region, ‘Cat’ was gunning on a LAV when the entire mission crew pushed and were wiped out swiftly, ‘Cat’ used the turret to lay down as much suppression as was possible before the LAV became unusable which led towards the conclusion of retreat, ‘Cat’ retreated successfully. All further information on Sr. Agent ‘Cat’ is redacted to all clearance 3 and below.

Silent_

Jun 24, 2023

Application Denied

After reviewing your application with the Senior Team of External Affairs we've come to the conclusion that you are currently not fit for the position of Special Agent. If you have any questions regarding your denial feel free to message me on my discord. [silent.eb]​

Thank you for applying. Feel free to apply in 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.