Sr. Researcher Anderson's Executive Researcher Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199077577635
Discord name: cawmrade#0001 (Will change soon as my nitro is about to expire.)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've started playing around 2-3 months ago and I have around 55-60+ in-game.
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Anderson
Civilian name: Anderson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: I do have one, I don't use it mainly but if needed I can use it.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I haven't held any whitelisted roles because I was mainly focusing on the Research Department.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I once got a warning for metagaming but that is all.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
Hello, thanks for even reading my application, I'll be telling you why am I applying for Executive Researcher in the following sentences. Firstly, I wish to make a good impression on the low ranks of the department for them to enjoy working inside it, I won't be harsh on people and I will help Researchers who will make mistakes. I don't enjoy punishing people so I will explain them step by step what they're wrong. I also enjoy making lectures and supervising Researcher's into doing higher clearance tests.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
What makes me suitable for the position of Executive Researcher is the fact that I have experience, in the past I held high ranking positions inside the Research Department, they had a different rank system. Intern, Entrant, Jr. Researcher and so on. Executive Researcher was a thing but it was hard to get it and no one was able to achieve the position. Senior Researcher was considered a senior position there, that was the position I held. Besides, I'm active and mature and I try my best on my documents. I've also made a Cognitohazard Research Document which can be found by asking me to make a copy for you. I've held 3 presenations in the lecture hall and they were about a guide to the Research Department. I'm also sure I can hold this position without problems because I am mostly active and this is one of the only games I play.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I made 4 excellent-graded documents. To write an excellent graded documents you firstly need to have a unique Aim/Method ore even both. You also need a minimum number of pages (Around 4-5) but more are recommended. A document I wrote had 9 pages which included an unique Aim & Method. I would include a page for information about the SCP and maybe even its containment procedures. The fastest way to make an excellent document is to pick an SCP who has the capacity to speak such as SCP-076-2 or SCP-035. You can make a great interview out of both and actually return the Class-D safe.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The responsibilities of a Executive Researcher in RP are to be a role model for lower ranks. A Executive Researcher is tasked with approving credits, assisted by Sr. Researchers and Biohazard Researchers. They are also able to grant or to test on dangerous SCP's such as SCP-682 and SCP-008 but they must be able to write excellent or perfect documents. They hold mandatory presentations to help Researchers do their best on documents. They also keep an eye for abusive researchers who abuse their power and do unethical tests. They are helped by the Internal Affairs and sometimes called into interrogation for another researcher.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dr. Anderson is a interesting member of the Research team, mainly recognized for his dangerous successful attempts of interviewing dangerous SCP's such as SCP-076-2, SCP-682 and SCP-035. He has also succeeded into concluding a intelligence test on SCP-682 without him causing any damage and returning the 3 Class-D who have been tested on safely back to CDC. Dr. Andreon is 6’2, his ethnicity is white. He was born at his local hospital.

Last edited:

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
- Support Unfortunately, I am going to have to give this a minus support, in which I will tell you why within the following sentences. Firstly, your explication on how to get an excellent document tells us that you have no idea what gets you an excellent mark due to the fact that you failed to mention anything about the SPaG; nothing about making a unique test.
Secondly, the style of the biography you posted is in the exact same way that Broda has done, even using the same image (but just censoring the face, but in a CL1 document, that wouldn't
have been needed).

Thank you for taking the time to create an
application; however, I believe you need some more time playing before you get executive.

Reactions: cawmrade

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
~ +Support
- Mediocre application
- Questionable grammar
- Bad Bio
- Lacking understanding

+ Good documents
+ Many lectures
+ Good activity, good conduct
+ Barely any warnings, neither staff nor by research
+ Eager to learn

~ Questionable maturity

While Anderson does hold many qualities needed for the position of executive, i think his understanding and awareness is still lacking, nothing he cant grow into, but that will definitley take time.

Edit:
After taking the altered bio into account, i can give him a tentative support

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2022
- Support Unfortunately, I am going to have to give this a minus support, in which I will tell you why within the following sentences. Firstly, your explication on how to get an excellent document tells us that you have no idea what gets you an excellent mark due to the fact that you failed to mention anything about the SPaG; nothing about making a unique test.
Secondly, the style of the biography you posted is in the exact same way that Broda has done, even using the same image (but just censoring the face, but in a CL1 document, that wouldn't
have been needed).

Thank you for taking the time to create an
application; however, I believe you need some more time playing before you get executive.
Remade the part, thank you for feedback!

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Supprot

+ Active IG
+ Good guy

= Unsure on TS activity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.