Network Leadership required Stack VIP donator XP with Double XP

Requires Network Leadership to review
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Stacks all VIP XP bonus' with the 1 Hour Double XP event.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Probably but I'm terrible at finding posts on forums so I don't know for sure.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It won't take away the bonus XP VIP players paid for during double XP events.
More people might buy VIP because of this.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Too easy to level up.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It should be added because people paid for the VIP role considering it doesn't stack with the Double XP events is kinda lame. I figured it would stack automatically but I was told by staff it was intended this way. You have to pay for the VIP XP bonus and the Double XP event (sometimes) so I don't think it'll be that bad of a thing to stack them together.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support
yeah. there's a lot of strictness around the levels system and with good reason. i would honestly advocate for a full top-down analysis and potential restructuring of the system to happen at some point, so that it doesn't have to be so inflexible. but regardless, it wouldn't be a priority as the system as-is is tuned specifically to be fine; even though there's a lot of things that could be done - doing them would require significant adjustments to levels as a feature.

Reactions: ToasterStrudels

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support would be nice to have double xp to something more for people who have XK. Always seemed a bit weird that the people who've spent more get the less out of it

Reactions: ToasterStrudels
Status
Not open for further replies.