Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jack Horner
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Fren
Steam ID: ShadowV#7762
Discord ID (name#0000): ShadowV#7762
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes if my 1st time
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have one warning for fail rear rp
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have staffed in a clone wars server reaching the rank of admin as well as SCP Secret Lab reaching the rank of admin as well.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 8+ hours monday-friday
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: To start things off, I enjoy this community and would love to be able to help it out by dedicating myself to helping out new and old players in all aspects. I enjoy the friendly staff team on here and would like the chance to work with them to help improve the server. The hours I am active are (8 am EST- 2 AM EST Monday-Friday), so I would be able to help out with tickets during most of the day and when there are very few to no staff members online. I would like to help out other players with their tickets as well as trying to better the community by making a beneficial impact that will improve the daily life of all the players on the network.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: There are a few reasons why I believe I should be accepted onto the staff team; One of the reasons being that I have some experience with being a moderator in other games so I have some knowledge on how to work with people who are inexperienced with Garry’s Mod. Another reason is my passion for helping others and my dedication to helping the community expand and reach new heights. Additionally I am very friendly to new people who join the server and love to show them the ropes and help them enjoy their time within the server and watch them grow into active and fun community members.

Last edited:

Truth

Jan 27, 2023
+ Support
+ Friendly
+ Seems like they wanna help

- Sus
- I'm sure there just mistakes but please add your play time and remove mentions of other servers!
- Maybe edit in a bit more to your application

Last edited:

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
- Support
- Mentioned other Servers in App
- Application Seems Rushed
- Playtime is Missing

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
- Support
+Previous staffing experience
-Low Playtime
-Very rushed app (Its been slightly edited since)

-/+ One previous warn
-/+ No interactions

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi ShadowVortex692,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After careful review of your application, and in consultation with other members of several leadership, we have decided not to proceed with your application at this time. This is due to the fact that your application seems rushed, is missing key information and that you appear to still be new to the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.