Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Vincent
Chaos name (include your rank):N/A
Civilian name: Fren
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:160733585
Discord ID (name#0000):320770697670426624
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/staff-app-us.11305/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Yes Fail fear rp {Was a while ago}
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:6-10
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server? I would like to apply for a moderator position at Civil Networks. I often play on various servers and feel a natural inclination to become a staff member to help create a positive and enjoyable experience for players, handle situations professionally and accurately, and promote the server. Civil Networks is a server that I particularly enjoy, and I would like to contribute as a member and staff member. Additionally, I am interested in testing out the new, well-scripted, and user-friendly staff system, which I believe will benefit everyone. While I am aware that staffing is not an easy task, I am committed to taking on the responsibility and fully accept the challenges that come with it.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well, a big bonus, previously mentioned, is the fact that I have a lot of experience. During my time in those positions, I have sure learned a lot, a lot that would benefit moderation on this server, serving as a mentor also, I had the exciting opportunity to serve as an role model for other staff members on how to act, which I strongly believe that I will be able to do with enough time on the team if I'm accepted. I also mentioned me having skills briefly: I strongly believe I am able to represent the following skills well, professionalism, calmness, assertive (for when things may get heated in an staff sit), dedicated, and communitive. Skills like these, in my experience of being in an admin sit, have been shown by each staff member, and I surely can say, I am able to represent some of these skills as well, and do my best to contribute to the team. I very much do think I can contribute a lot to the team while being friendly to others on the team, and players on the server, which I will be sure to strengthen and show more often if I'm accepted for staff.

Haji

Feb 21, 2023
+1 he's a really good member of the server and he got me into the server and he's definitely the right fit for the job man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokyo-

Feb 7, 2023
+Support
I see him playing a bunch on the server has helped out with some issues in game and a really great member of the community

Status
Not open for further replies.