Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor lucy

May 24, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): crystal_sparkle14
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 23 hours
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Eastern standard time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): lucy winters CL2 doctor and rose winters CL2 guard
Chaos name (include your rank): n/a *foundation is cool*
Civilian name: n/a
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:438595065
Discord ID (name#0000): 699013950855053383
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: none
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes an jr head admin
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: for 2 years
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 24 hours till my irl job comes in
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i seen the server needed staff members so im applying and cause i just want to help this community
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i have staff experiance like for example you post to warn somebody 3 times before doing an sit and an kick or an ban

Oct 7, 2023
Application Denied

Hey, @doctor lucy
Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, having reviewed your submission, we have decided to deny your application. This is mostly due to low effort of your staff application itself and your low vtime on the server.

Should you wish to try again, please feel free to reapply in 2 Weeks. In that time I highly suggest to get more in touch with the community for some positive feedback in the future as well as some more time on the server. You should also write more on your next application especially in the two last parts since they are most important.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.