For how long have you played on MRP:2 Years
In what country are you located?:Romaina
Time zone:EET
NATO name (regiment and rank):ISAF PFC StefanZEW
NWO name (regiment and rank):STS MAJ 'Hell' [STS-2][Stefan][Shadow]
Civilian name:Stefan
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-No i applied for NHC before , https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/stefan-nhc-application.11517/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes , i have a FearRP,FailRP,Ilegal base hacking.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-Yes i have a lot of experience as a High Rank on MRP , i was ISAF RC,CC(SGM,CPT,MAJ),i was NHC BGEN , and curently i am STS MAJ
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I am verry active , i have a lot of experince with high ranks , i have a lot of experience in leading people during wars , during peacetime, i am verry calm and calculated person , i got fresh ideeas that can improve NWO peacetime activityes.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-Administrator,STS MAJ,ISAF PFC
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Streanghts:
-Verry Active
-A lot of experience
-Verry Friendly
-Fresh New Ideas to imrpove NWO

Weaknesses:
-My english is not perfect
-I love Air Strikes
-In rest i don't think i have other weaknesses

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Stefan grew up in a small town in Europe, where he dreamed of becoming a soldier from a very young age. His grandfather was a war veteran and had shared stories of his bravery and sacrifices with Stefan. These stories inspired Stefan, and he was determined to follow in his grandfather's footsteps.

After finishing his education, Stefan joined the army and became a soldier for NATO. He was proud to serve his country and was committed to defending his homeland against any threats. Stefan was a dedicated and skilled soldier, and his commanders recognized his talent and potential.

However, over time, Stefan began to question NATO's actions and motives. He felt that they were not always working in the best interests of his country, but instead, were serving the interests of larger, more powerful countries. He began to feel disillusioned and frustrated with the organization he had once idolized.

At this point, Stefan was approached by a member of the New World Order (NWO), a secretive organization that was working to establish a new world order based on equality and justice. They shared Stefan's concerns about NATO and believed that he could be a valuable asset to their cause.

At first, Stefan was hesitant to join the NWO. He had always believed in serving his country and had never considered working for a secret organization. However, as he learned more about the NWO's goals and values, he became convinced that they were fighting for the greater good.

Stefan made the difficult decision to leave NATO and join the NWO. He knew that this would put him in a dangerous position and that he would be viewed as a traitor by many of his former colleagues. However, he believed that the NWO's cause was worth the risks.

Stefan began working as a covert operative for the NWO, gathering information and intelligence on NATO's activities. He was able to provide the NWO with valuable insights into NATO's plans and strategies, allowing them to better prepare for any potential conflicts.

Despite the risks, Stefan was proud to be a member of the NWO. He believed that he was fighting for a noble cause and that his actions would help to create a better, more just world.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

-HC in RP is to be to Leader of NWO , to be the one that drives NWO to TOTAL Victory , the one that makes sure that every regiment is doing Trainings/Activities during peacetime , the one that STOPS THE AFK SIMULATOR after each WAR.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

-HC needs to make sure that every regiments are up to date with theyr documents, we need to make sure that all regiments cooperate and they are not in any conflict, Out of RP HC needs to constantly try to come with ideeas to imrpove RP get trainings programed for regiments.

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
+Support

He has the experience from before, we know how his leading skills are. I think he should join the SC to help out the NWO.

Kreedomz

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
+support
biggest gangster alive
super active
staff
knows a lot of tactics and strategies to improve NWO
likes women
Ft2cQzWWYAElecl.png

Reactions: StefanZEW

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congrats mister @StefanZEW iam pleased to annouce that I have accepted your application accepted within the council.
Contact me for your SC interview

Regards 'M' Hoofbabski

Status
Not open for further replies.