Steveie SCP-22415 [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveie

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:200746625
Discord name: thatoneguysteveo
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1d 6h [being playing since around 28 of june 2022]
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: ACST
Character name(s): Steveie
Civilian name: Steveie the 3th
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): total level 134 Scp level 36
-20231110065358_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 warnings one verbal one normal for fail rp killing people while being beam as 173 [when i first joined the server] and running into d block cells and researcher chemist
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- i try follow the rules i RP the best i can while trying not to break RP if i do get whitelist i will not go around and try break RP or just minge as 22415. i will try RP good as 22415 and try create new RP for 22415 when ever i play as them
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- the behaviour of 22415 is helping non combative healing people when needed also helping non combative like researchers and medical personal escape when in danger for example SCP breach or CI raid
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- i will aid the researchers by giving them the helper dimension tool to get away while they do that i will go back and help MTF by healing them
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- no because 076 have not seen the researcher if i repel 076 will see the researcher and kill the researcher
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- i cannot give to D-class as they are class as not good people so 22415 cannot heal dclass

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @Steveie ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Note: I would like to also thank you for waiting this long & I also apologize for us taking a long time to give a verdict.

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.