Stig's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stig

Dec 1, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA): USA
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): gh0sthamm3er
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Just over 3 weeks now I believe.
In what country are you located?: The United States of America
Time zone: EST
NATO name (regiment and rank): 3rdAD PFC Stig
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG CPT gitS
Civilian name: Anthony Stigoni
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156219940
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It is.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, zero as far as I can remember.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: My activity within CN between its many servers I have engaged in countless events or just normal gameplay that I consider serious roleplay experience.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-5.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I have wanted to be Gamemaster for quite a while, recently I saw within MRP Discord that they need Moderators, Gamemasters and a few more ranks. I thought to myself that I might as well do it now since I have a creative mind and the spare time along with many already created ideas i'd like to implement into an event to increase the quality of MRP's peacetime and keep new players engaged.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I do not believe I am 'Special' over other applicants although I do boast many qualities many do not have. My lack of experience with community organization and such can be easily overshadowed by my extreme willingness to learn and listen carefully while still providing input based on my own intuition. As stated before I am an excellent student and can quickly adapt to near any position with the correct guidance. This will be no different.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. An old soviet satellite has crashed into NWO base and begins emitting a dangerous cold war weapon long forgotten after the fall of the Soviet Union. This chemical fog is like nothing NWO has seen before. AOR being the first ones to respond will be contaminated, turning them into super soldiers believing that the Soviet Union is still around and actively opening fire on NWO in the name of the motherland. The rest of the regiments will have to eliminate AOR as they have increased health and armor rampaging throughout the base. (AOR players will be briefed prior the event and set to increased health and armor. SC will also be briefed to ensure they get the other regiments to move as soon as the outbreak occurs.)

2. NATO base is relaxed on a normal day, suddenly NATO is struck by a base-wide EMP causing all the gates to open, the gates cannot be opened until the electrical system is repaired. The systems repair will be completely repaired after 5 minutes, during this time members non-NATO members that are trustworthy will be made into local insurgents with technicals and infantry attempting to kick NATO out of their home region. (The event rules will be put in OOC to prevent them just shutting the gates again, members from the insurgency will be selected before hand. I will then call in OOC that the EMP damage has been repaired and they may now shut the gate.)

3. A Sam site directly outside of a base is shooting down all our helicopters that take off! NWO or NATO will have to rally their men to combat this unknown threat to stop the loss of air superiority. The SAM site will be manned by the opposite team and the fight will be over once the SAM is destroyed. (The SAM will be about 3 grids away and will have at least two enemy regiments guarding it)
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
This region has been destabilized for decades by this point, local leaders rise and fall trying to unite the citizenship against the invading oppressors. Recently a leader has risen who shows promise, REAL promise. This leader has the ability to bring people together like no other, they can be labeled as both a serious asset and an absolute threat. This leader has been kidnapped in a nearby province by members of CSB as they perceive the leader as a threat to there organization. They plan to execute them on live television to throw to population into rebellion to weaken both NATO and NWO presence in the nearby regions. Both NWO and NATO will deploy to this region with the plan of saving the VIP to sway them to there side gaining the trust of the populace while stabilizing the region in their favor. NATO and NWO will have a few skirmishes with objectives to fight over clues of the VIPs exact location. The first side to gain 3 clues will assault the CSB 5 minutes prior to the others. As soon as they take out the CSB, NATO and NWO will fight ferociously over this VIP attempting to get the VIP back to base. Once a side gets the VIP back to base the other side will have on attempt to siege their base and retrieve the VIP the winner of the final siege will be the winner of the event.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR: A group of defectors are hiding out nearby, RMP/AOR will have to infiltrate and attempt to arrest these individuals which will be harbored by a small security detail from the opposing side. The defectors are to be captured and the enemy is to be killed.

SAS / STS: The general has been kidnapped! One sides special forces will be in a remote location with the opposing sides general. The opposing side will have siege the location and retrieve their general with lethal efficiency and coordinated planning demonstrating their prowess as a special operations team.

IVG / ISAF: The opposing side has captured one of our points during peacetime! They can't do that! Go show them what is means to be IVG/ISAF and push them back to their base. God bless the infantry.

JAF / SWB: An enemy VIP is flying through the area, JAF/SWB will be tasked with shooting them down and attempting to capture any survivors while the opposing side will be tasked with saving their VIP.

1stAL / 17thAR: A rogue AI has taken of an Abrams and it is currently attacking the civilian populace, 1stAL/17thAR will have to subdue this threat to gain hearts and minds of the populace while the other is stopping it to prevent Civilian hate towards NATO.

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
+ Support

Good RP
Seems fit for the role
Good guy
Nice app

think he would be a fine addition to the gm team

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support

Events seem good but from a point of view do need better explanation for the Regimental ones as some see a bit far fetched then they should but they are good non the matter but your bigger events are quite well and do seem to be good i would like to see you in the event team and to see what you could offer and i hope you can do well with your applications

- London/Vladameer/Anakin

Mr Glupes

Feb 27, 2022
+ Support
Nice app
Good event ideas
Active
Good luck and hope to see you on the event team

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
-Support
USA server does not exist, and if he wants to apply for the UK server now then I do not know him enough

Stig

Dec 1, 2022
Thanks for all the responses.

In regards to nathancheetah specifically, yes I understand that the USMRP server is now merging. However, this application was made prior to the merge. -Support just for not knowing me is not a valid reason for a negative support.

In regards to the server merge and the fact that this application is to USMRP originally i'd like someone of authority to recommend a course of action. Whether that be a new application or to just wait for possible approval on the current one.

Once again, thank you for all feedback.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
In regards to the server merge and the fact that this application is to USMRP originally i'd like someone of authority to recommend a course of action. Whether that be a new application or to just wait for possible approval on the current one.

If you still wish to apply for the UK server, you don't have to make a new one.

Hop

Jul 21, 2022
+-Neutral

+Good App
+-Haven't had enough interactions

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

Small event ideas are really good and well-written, definitely provide something different. Map change it would be good if you provided a map and some detail on what 'this region' is and more information about the local leaders etc but has a good start with interesting content although the information for it at present seems a bit all over the place.

RMP/AOR event is arresting defectors, would like to see more information how this is done. SAS/STS mission at the moment looks like every standard special forces kidnapping, there is some potential to make it different with the siege and using special forces prowess but again need more information on how this would be executed. IVG/ISAF is just a war over a territory but in peacetime nothing special so I would recommend changing that. JAF/SWB is protect average VIP but I think it could be interesting for the heli regiments if done well. 17th/1stAL I don't like just because how would this go? 1 Abrams? would it be super overpowered etc and I feel like I've seen that event idea of both sides teaming up on an unknown enemy.

Overall, I'm leaving a +Support because of the small event ideas + some reg missions and map change. Some event ideas could definitely be a bit more expanded upon. MRP USA players have also left positive verdicts in regards to your activity and maturity. Best of luck.

Johnnn9mm

Jan 22, 2023

Neutral

There is no USA server anymore, but if you like want to apply for gm for the UK server, i wish to know you a bit better, overall the application is OK!

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
neutral
AOR/RMP event is just a arrest gonne wrong (so normal aor duty)
small Events are kinda meh
Rest of the events are good

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
Whodatis cuh?
the ideas are MID at my opinion i would like to know you more since i don't know you at all.

I ain4t reading allat

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+/- Neutral

Event ideas are decent, thought I haven’t had many interactions to make a valid verdict

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral

Hi Theo, I may have seen you around once of twice in-game but I don't believe I have interacted with you as of yet and therefore cannot leave a complete verdict.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Thanks for all the responses.

In regards to nathancheetah specifically, yes I understand that the USMRP server is now merging. However, this application was made prior to the merge. -Support just for not knowing me is not a valid reason for a negative support.

Once again, thank you for all feedback.
Hello @Stig

If you wish to join us on the UK server I can class this as an app for the current server. Just let me know.

Doofy

Status
Not open for further replies.