Not open for further replies.

Stani Gaming

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Name: Stryker Graham

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164481194

Previous Rank (convert if required): Game Master

Who demoted you?: Beans

Date of demotion?: Unknown (Definitely Longer Than 1 year)

What is the case against you?: Failure to communicate properly with active staff, and lack of planning for an event. Forgetting to ensuring that an event that requires admins, that sufficient admins are on.

Is this true?: This is true, it happened about 3-4 times so I can understand the reason for demotion, GameMasters hold lots of responsibilities.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Not as a GameMaster.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Kicked for AFK, Warned for RDM & ROE back when I first joined the MRP server about end of last year I believe. Recently a warm for base camping (I drove past the enemy base and my gunner was shooting at people inside base which had engaged us first)

What is your side of the story?: I was in a bad place (Mentally) which didn’t help, I was advised to take a break by Beans but I didn’t. I wish I had taken the break now I have reflected over the past 8+ months, I am happy to say my mental state is better than it ever was before. I would also like to apologise to the community and to the fellow staff, and how I hope to make amends and hopefully come back and start creating fun mini events for us all to enjoy.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I would like to return to hopefully bring fresh ideas to the events and that now I am back to my better self, I hope to create fun and engaging events for each regiment and the server as a whole. I hope to see an feel your support for me, and i look forward to all your comments.
My activity and maturity is better than ever before and this incident having been back at the start of November 2020, I have notice that people have started to loose their ability to have fun in an RP environment during peacetime. I am trying to come back now that I know what I am doing and with new fresh event Ideas to help boost overall moral.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Last edited:

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
+/- Neutral (Reasons are stated below)

- Inactive
+ Decent maturity

I'm a firm believer in second chances but due to the nature of your demotion my view on you isn't that great. Failing to follow these rules seriously makes me doubt your ability to create events in a consistent manner, As well as that these action showcase the amount of responsibility you lack. I recommend taking more time in showing others you can be trusted with such powers and engaging in roleplay in game outside of events.

Poke me when you next come on TS so we can have a chat. Hopefully I can change this to a +Support so try to get in contact with me. Best of luck.
(Update) Spoken to him and agreed on changing my verdict to a neutral until I see more of him ingame

Last edited:

Stani Gaming

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
-Support (Reasons are stated below)

- Inactive
- Lack of maturity as seen by his actions

I'm a firm believer in second chances but due to the nature of your demotion my view on you isn't that great. Failing to follow these rules seriously makes me doubt your ability to create events in a consistent manner, As well as that these action showcase the amount of responsibility you lack. I recommend taking more time in showing others you can be trusted with such powers and engaging in roleplay in game outside of events.

Poke me when you next come on TS so we can have a chat. Hopefully I can change this to a +Support so try to get in contact with me. Best of luck.
This incident was a year ago and I am very much active, I am the MPK’s Colonel 😂🤦🏻

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Cant give an verdict at this moment (need to speak to you so i can give you an verdict "teamspeak")

Hello stryker I have seen you on more active now and I see you want to become an gamemaster again. So I don't really know what you are gonna bring up to the table so I want you to speak to me and give me ideas/map change ideas or like overall idea you wanna do as an gamemaster. Your demotion happend over an year ago I don't want -support or neutral you for something that happend a while ago and you are prob now an changed man so I would love to speak to you on teamspeak just dm me on discord if you want to set up an time we can speak about your appeal my discord is Dries De Shooter#7833 . I just want to speak to you and see if i see potentail in you for returning into the gm team so i can give you an proper verdict

+support leaning neutral
+Active
+Mature

-Recently got warned
+Seems very dedicated on coming back when I talked to him and knows what he wants to do when he gets to return.

Honestly your demotion happend over an year ago and that is a long time ago I do believe that you deserve an second chance in becoming an Gamemaster. After talking to you. You seem really dedicated on doing events and that is what we need in the gm team atm. Good luck Stryker

Last edited:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
-Support
- Had to warn you yesterday for base camping.
- Whilst game master in the past you were very mingy.
- Whilst game master in the past your main events (from what I've personally seen) were minge events.

Best of luck.

Stani Gaming

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Cant give an verdict at this moment (need to speak to you so i can give you an verdict "teamspeak")

Hello stryker I have seen you on more active now and I see you want to become an gamemaster again. So I don't really know what you are gonna bring up to the table so I want you to speak to me and give me ideas/map change ideas or like overall idea you wanna do as an gamemaster. Your demotion happend over an year ago I don't want -support or neutral you for something that happend a while ago and you are prob now an changed man so I would love to speak to you on teamspeak just dm me on discord if you want to set up an time we can speak about your appeal my discord is Dries De Shooter#7833 . I just want to speak to you and see if i see potentail in you for returning into the gm team so i can give you an proper verdict
Here is a taster of what I had planned when I was GM before I had to leave:

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021

-support

I will state my reason in this post so bear with me.
I am not giving you a -support because of our interactions with each other,there are other things far more important than that

-Firstly, activity is a big problem. I know that spending everyday in MRP is absurd but playing once or twice a week,really? I barely see you do anything and most of the time I see you either peak war and then not at all

-Secondly, the memorial you did of The Queen inside base still confuses me, Why would you do that? I am pretty sure your COL powers are not to be used that way, let alone getting gamemaster and having even more access to tools

And lastly, what is that video you posted? you basically got a minute clip, cropped it and only put NATO as the thumbnail.. Making videos is hard enough but just removing some parts of the video and stealing it doesn't seem like effort to me. Its from a game aswell......

Edit: to add more reasons, I DM'd you about a MPK/AOR event and the response you gave me is shockingly annoying. Not only did you not inform anyone in MPK about the event,but you failed to respond in time aswell

Stani Gaming

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020

-support

I will state my reason in this post so bear with me.
I am not giving you a -support because of our interactions with each other,there are other things far more important than that

-Firstly, activity is a big problem. I know that spending everyday in MRP is absurd but playing once or twice a week,really? I barely see you do anything and most of the time I see you either peak war and then not at all

-Secondly, the memorial you did of The Queen inside base still confuses me, Why would you do that? I am pretty sure your COL powers are not to be used that way, let alone getting gamemaster and having even more access to tools

And lastly, what is that video you posted? you basically got a minute clip, cropped it and only put NATO as the thumbnail.. Making videos is hard enough but just removing some parts of the video and stealing it doesn't seem like effort to me. Its from a game aswell......

Edit: to add more reasons, I DM'd you about a MPK/AOR event and the response you gave me is shockingly annoying. Not only did you not inform anyone in MPK about the event,but you failed to respond in time aswell

In reply to this post, please note the following:

- I work and can only get on (In-Game) between 6:30pm to 10pm British time. Any time before or after then is just active when I can, like when I am not able to be on I still try sorting issues and doing background work for my regiment. ( Only Reg Command and a hand full of others know/realise this)

- I am active behind the scenes as much as I can when I am unable to get online.

- That memorial thing was just a little RP for the MPK that was online, and there are a lot of British MPK that I am sure appreciated that little RP scenario.

- Additionally that video is not the actual one I would you but actually a base template to the inspiration to the final video for the event I would be doing.

- Finally, as a Game Master you should know that messaging someone only the night before an event is not going to work. I know this from experience, I suggest that next time you plan with those involved at least 1 week prior to your event taking place. 🙂

Last edited:

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
- Finally, as a Game Master you should know that messaging someone only the night before an event is not going to work. I know this from experience, I suggest that next time you plan with those involved at least 1 week prior to your event taking place. 🙂
1 week for a mini event is absurd,its a 20 minute event that doesnt take that much prep. Also i had the event planned a few days before but because i didnt see you online at all i couldnt contact you but discord. I spoke to your CO's and even they weren't doing much

Stani Gaming

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
1 week for a mini event is absurd,its a 20 minute event that doesnt take that much prep. Also i had the event planned a few days before but because i didnt see you online at all i couldnt contact you but discord. I spoke to your CO's and even they weren't doing much
Zaps it is your job to contact me in any way you can, don’t wait for me to get online. You should always contact people though discord with a tag, it is common sense as you don’t know if I am on LOA. Take the initiative because if I was on LOA it would have been the same out come. Please reflect on how you could have done better and not left it till last minute to let me know. 🙂

Last edited:

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
Zaps it is your job to contact me in any way you can, don’t wait for me to get online. You should always contact people though discord with a tag, it is common sense as you don’t know who if I am on LOA. Take the initiative as if I was on LOA it would have been the same out come. Please reflect on how you could have done better and not left it till last minute to let me know. 🙂
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
-Support

You recently got warned which is not something the gamemaster team needs right now along with the fact that your activity is very inconsistent which is very bad and also your past events haven't been impressive. Not to mention about lying about "your taster" before you left as a gm.

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Stryker,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Resignation Appeal.

Due to the low activity you have had over the past few weeks and we cannot deem it appropriate for you to return to the Game Master Team at this time. I encourage you to re-appeal when this has improved and you have become more settled in the server.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.