Stuart Rileys Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

muni_boy

Jan 17, 2022
I have a mic, I am 14, from UK, level 34, 12 hours total play time on server, time zone is GMT, no whitelisted roles, 4 warns 1 for RDM and 3 for NRP, my discord name is muniboy#5640 and my steam id is STEAM_0:1:557806767. I want to apply for security captain so that I can do a better job in the facility by being able to help out more and to have the experience of what it is like to handle some of the security department. The responsibilities of a security captain in RP is that they assist in overseeing the security department as a whole and are personally appointed by the chief of security, they handle most of the discipline amongst the security and get final say in security operations unless over powered by the chief of security or a level 5 personnel. They must make sure all members of security are following the ethics and rules and doing there job perfectly and handle most of the on-site leadership and organisation. My security captain will be a new member of the facility that has joined from the Royal Marines and has a loving mother back home who misses him dearly.
This is the end of my application and I hope you like it.

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters

Application Denied

Good afternoon, Stuart Riley.
Thank you for your consideration in filling this slot, however, please use the template next time.
Apologies for the late response.

Template
Here

Status
Not open for further replies.