Overseer Assistant- Holding
Security Captain- Held (In reserves)
Site Advisor- Held
E-11 CSG- Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
FailRP- Chess abuse
RDM- 912

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
O5-4, I've been an overseer assistant for a few months now and have done a little more than a month in Site Administration and believe it would be beneficial to put my foot in the door for an application on the council. I also know I could and currently do work well with the current O5 members and department heads around the site due to my previous experience of OA and SA. This position would allow me to further continue my improvement of the site that I care so much about.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I believe my work ethic and relationships make me the best candidate for the O5 council. My work ethic shines in my responsiveness and speed of completing assignments. When I'm on OA my orders are done fast, efficiently and accurately just as requested. My worth ethic shines in site administration as well. I rose to the spot of Site Manager after only around 2 and a half weeks due to my efficiency and understanding of what had to be done around site. Any assignment I get, I work on it to the best of my ability and that would not change in this new position, as the entire site would be my assignment. Relationships/communication, I believe I am in good communication with everyone I have worked with. No one has ever been left wondering what the status on an assignment was or when something was going to be done. I respond to messages fast and have good connections within almost every department on site which amplifies the previous point as well. The final reason I believe I am the best candidate for O5-4 is passion. I don't think there is a day where I haven't been one the server that wasn't an LOA. I care about this site and want to see it prosper. The position of O5-4 would allow me to make sure that that happens, with the ability to encourage roleplay and create good and memorable experiences for ALL players.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The council is at the top of the foundation and oversees ALL departments within it. They are the reason humanity is still safe and they are the reason that the foundation runs smoothly. They operate from the shadows and have eyes, ears, and muscle everywhere and only move themselves when most needed. One such moment that a member would need to move themselves is in the event of a catastrophic breach of containment. They would have the option to evacuate the site with a code black or even activate the Alpha warhead if needed. The O5 can also do other minor tasks which are usually left to SA positions such as communicating with the GOC, Authorizing AA, and Authorizing mass terminations and KOS orders. But the most important thing for O5 to do in RP is create RP for other people. This could be by coordinating with game masters or by implementing new policies around site such as changes to the CoC or separate departmental policies and most importantly interacting with players when needed.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Overseer Assistant Applications
- Site Director Applications
- Appoint the Alpha One Red Right Hand Commander
- Voting on Other O5 Applications
- Voting on the DEA Department Heads

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Styria walked into the directors office hastily after the announcement system declared there was another containment failure. With a sigh he opens the shudders on the window overlooking the bridge to the personnel wing, and is waiting for call outs from E-11 to confirm the breaches. *Thwomp* He looks over to the pneumatic chute and sees a cup sitting there, most likely something that would involve his death if he drank it, he ignores it as these come through more often then they should. E-11 finally responds with a call out that 457 breached containment due to a sprinkler system failure. "Alright this shouldn't take too long" he thinks to himself. It shouldn't be long until he can get out of this office again and continue to talk to the medical team about the upcoming departmental review. *Thwomp* Its that god damn pneumatic chute again. He thinks about getting the technical team to turn off the chute going into the directors office as all that ever comes through are drinks that would kill him from that damn vending machine. He ignores it again. Except this time it doesn't go without some sort of retaliation, "Attention, make sure to keep pneumatic tubes clear at all times" blares over the announcement system. In the middle of a breach? Really? Who ever was messing with him was taking it a little too far this time. He's about to call the internal affairs department to send over an agent to detain the person abusing 294, except something caught his eyes. Laying on the floor next the the pneumatic dock is a empty cup and in the dock is a sealed manila document. He quickly walks over, kicking the cup out of the way and picks up the document and opens it to read the contents inside.
"Come up to floor three and join us"

"That's different from normal..." he thinks. Typically he would be requested up to floor 3 over comms, not using some weird abstract method such as the chutes. His eyes keep scrolling the document then something catches his eyes, the document was signed...
Your friend O5-1,
"The Tempest"

He panics, surely this was a mistake, they never make mistakes. Especially not like this, this document had to be meant for someone else. Alpha one Red Right Hand would be coming through the door any moment to amnesticize the poor Manager who got sent a document that wasn't meant for him. He kept waiting, nothing. He finally builds the courage to get out of the office and make his way to floor three. The hallways are empty as the breach has sent combatives to LCZ and non-combatives to the breach shelter. Not a soul saw him get into the floor 3 elevator.

The door opens to a out-stretched hand in front of him, Its O5-1, standing in front of him. The manager shakes his hand and asks "was that meant for me?" O5-1 replies "Yes, it was, now lets come get you debriefed." Both men turn around and go through the door into floor 3, A-1 following close behind both men. The manager asks one last question, "If this is going to happen, what's to happen to Bennett "Styria" Smith?" -1 looks over and smiles, "Remember that empty cup?" The new O5-4 looks confused for a moment and then it all starts to make sense. -4 replies, "You're really going to have me die from drinking something from that damn vending machine?" -1 looks at him and chuckles "You don't even wanna know how I went out."

The official report of Site Manager Bennett "Styria" Smith states that his body was found in the Site Directors office by the pneumatic chute. The autopsy revealed that the body had severe burns inside with most organs being nothing but ash. The conclusion was that the manager drank a cup of lava after hastily entering the office during a breach and then perished.

Last edited:

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Although I believe Styria could benefit from some more time within Site Administration, he has been a real help in the projects I’ve been pushing forward and gives his all in everything he does, I can personally vouch that his work ethic and personality could be incredibly useful to the 05 Council, good luck Styria!

Reactions: Styria

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Styria"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-3. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time as we are full.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

• Wow
Reactions: Styria
Status
Not open for further replies.