Denied [Suggestion to make SCP-500 pills more useful] THE ONES THAT MC&D SELL

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Makes the SCP-500 pills that mc&d sell holsterable kind of like weapon shipments also allows mc&d in the f4 shipments tab to sell SCP-500 pill shipments SCP-500 pills should give your spawn hp back on immediate use like it already does a NU-7 using scp 500 pill gets 500 hp back instantly plus all fractures healed and bleeding healed

this would also add the feature of being able to use SCP-500 pills even with fractured arms as currently even if i buy a single one from a mc&d if someone fractures my arm i cant use it making it worthless SCP-500 pills should also after use give a 5HP right after use regeneration for 20 seconds ensuring damage right after using from gunfire is dealt with

SCP-500 pills would be in a 10 shipment max stack

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): Would make mc&d alot more valuable and useful foundation would jump at the chance to let mc&ds into their base same for goc/ci now currently we almost never let them in considering they offer nothing of value the most ci use mc&ds for is to give them TE-5S and send them into the foundation to fuck with doors.

SCP-500 pills are also largely expensive for 1 time use items that can be worthless if you get 1 shot by a sniper

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: Might become to overpowered and over used now for people going to leap at saying this will make CI juggs almost impossible to kill consider this 1 Liter of tylenol is around 4K and by default drinking it from a flask takes 200ML meaning 5 Insta heals to 500 hp if you ration it to 100ML thats 10 uses out of 1 Liter now a single scp 500 pill is around 2.5K if i believe and is a single time use

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: Will buff the mc&d class might make combating armies of mtf / ci / goc harder as they can instantly heal themselves but take into the account that they can already do this for a cheaper and more cost effective price and you realize how thats almost never a issue

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
- Support
They would most likely be abused like Tylenol(Old med system) for jugs as it's way easier to manage and use then Tylenol(new med system)
gonna add my opinion on this as a avid tylenol user myself it isnt that hard now what i do is fill up 4 vials full of tylenol in my inventory and have 1 in my hotbar when i use my tylenol drop another from my inventory and insta use that

literally same thing but more expensive

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Not that this server is heavily lore accurate but in lore 500 is extremely limited and there is no way to replicate it to get a further stock. players also do not need another absurd & unlimited item to abuse because they aren't good enough to win gunfights without an obnoxious and abusable item
fair enough the reasoning behind my own thinking was this and tylenol are practically the same thing

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
if it was up to me i would just removed the chem update plus energy weapons and make them a 914 exclusive but hey thats just me

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Darren,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The team believes that if this was implemented, SCP-500 pills would be highly overused and would eliminate the need for vital interactions between other players.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.