Denied Surface armoury rework

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Add more stuff to surface armoury, because right now all it has is an ammo crate and the closet where u get weapons/equipment. What i mean by more stuff, is a dispenser and an attachment npc. Also the hacking training keypads that once were there should be added back.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More accessibility to dispenser equipment for surface operators
More accessibility to attachments for surface operators
More accessibility to hacking training for surface operators.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The only negative i can think of is that surface armoury could get more crowded, thats really all the negatives i can think of.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because right now the only place where u can access attachments is SS, and that is a long way from surface. So it would be a QoL change and make it so SOP doesn't have to go up and down the elevators for small things. Same goes for the hacking keypads, the only place in foundation where they can be found is LCZ and that is also a long way from surface, adding the hacking keypads back will make the people who want to practice their hacking on surface alot easier, and also make hacking trainings easier because you dont have to go to LCZ and back. It would make sense for all these things (including dispensers) to be in surface armoury.

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

caliber

Jun 6, 2022
+support

Development time to actually add different weapons to surface armory to wack, cause it's all linked together.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
-support : There’s already a dispenser in surface armory, look to the left, if I’m not mistaken last time I was in there hacking pads were still there, and no need for a attachment dealer, just go into the facility
I went to check there is no dispenser in surface armoury, and the hacking pads are not there they got removed when half of the props were cleaned out.

Jules

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Suggestion Denied

We do not see the need to revamp the armory at this time. I can suggest for the UK players to speak with a Senior Admin to see about adding stuff back to it.

Have a great day!

Content Lead
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.