SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- NU-7 E-11
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1.Fear RP
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I wish to help secure D-Block, host sweeps, lead lower ranking GSD to victory in whatever their tasks are, lead patrols around the site to help other personnel and help punish the lower ranking GSD that act out of line and take care of Cadets that missuse there job power I wanna make D block secure and abel to get reaserchers to feel safe there and not feel like there gonna be killed any secound because they think d block is crazy or something
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I believe that I am suitable for the role of Security Captain as I can be serious in role-play sessions and that I enjoy my time on the server helping, role-playing, and meeting others. I believe that I could be a good fit for Security Captain, as i will take it serious and I shall do my best I also feel sutable becuase I have experience in combat and I take stuff very seriusley and I wanna get my shit togther and start being a good player and make a d block a good place to work on
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
. Assists in overseeing the entirety of GENSEC
. Give guidance to members of GENSEC
. Ensure GENSEC are doing a proper, well job.
. Assist the Chief Of Security
. Authorise certain aspects inside of D-Block (Such as Sweeps)
.Take care of Cadets to make sure they dont abuse or use there power in a bad way.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Sven Eriksson born in Karlstad, Sweden, joined the police force at the age of 23, throughout several years of service he eventually achieved the rank of poliskommisarie or police comissar. Eventually, following an incident regarding police brutality Gustav was fired from the police force, but due to his experience he was able to be hired as a bodyguard for a high profile oil baron in the middle east. He was eventually contacted by a hiring manager from the SCP Foundation to join the organisation as part of the security department.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application 💫

Last edited:

neptix

May 2, 2024
+ Support
  • Good GSD Officer
  • Experience in GSD
  • Very nice dude
  • Knows how to handel D-Block
Deserves The Promotion

he dose stink a bit

we need more people to give out work permits

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
-neutral / +support

good gsd
= honestly dont need anymore gsd captains - this isnt your fault

gl

Last edited:

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
-/+ support
Don't really see you on GSD too much.
Most interactions with you have been alright.
Feel like you need a bit of a better understanding of certain game aspects before getting a CL4 role.

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Dear @Sven Eriksson

I regret to inform you that, after careful consideration of your application, and your qualifications, we are unable to accept your application for the role of Security Captain at this time.

We appreciate your interest in wanting to become a Security Captain and join our team. While this might throw you off, or discourage you, we do not want to see that from you, and we instead want you to continue pursuing your goals, and achieving significant progress to demonstrate that you would be of great interest for this position, and that you would be a great Security Captain, if you were to be given a chance again. With this, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
James Siegel

1715549047565.png

Status
Not open for further replies.