Sven 'Viper' Eriksson's Executive Researcher Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:452574746
Discord name:
xoike194
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
1720886901469.png
In what country are you located?:
Sweden
Time zone:
GMT+2
Character name(s):
UNGOC: Sven 'Viper' [PDFT-141=]
F: Sven 'Viper' Eriksson

Civilian name:
Sven Eriksson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
(UK)
Do you have a mic?

Yes.
:
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
UNGOC SGT, Nu-7 LCPL E-11 SPC, DEA Senior Agent.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have.. Alot of them that I am not proud off this is when I was kinda new to RP but still new how it worked just had problem with rules etc
1720887076734.png
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I'm applying to be an Executive Researcher for the primary reason of wanting to help all the researchers around me to a higher capacity. While I can still do such as a Sr. Researcher so many more avenues open up to you as an executive. The first is that the researchers will come to you more often by proxy allowing you to directly help them. The most immediate example that comes to mind would be if a researcher asked me to sign off on a document. Them coming to me in such a way would allow me to give constructive criticism on the document so they can even further improve their capabilities as a researcher. The other, arguably much more selfish reason, is that I would like to expand upon what I'm able to say within my documents. Far too often I am having to remove items from my document due to the sensitivity of the material as it cannot be known to me currently thus its removal from my memory. Such an action is a little bit frustrating as a researcher, yet, is also quite understandable, however, the main reason for me applying to be an Executive Researcher is to help those below me.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have really enjoyed the Research department and working with them as a consultant. The reason I wanted to be an exec researcher is that I want to guide and help upcoming researchers who don't know how layout a document or the basics. I also want to expand on what I can do in research for example as a consultant we can only do medical-related tests and I want to do more to help the foundation. Research seems like a fun place and I've made a lot of friends who are mostly executive Researchers and have partnered with one of them
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I think I have done 2 excellent-graded documents.
An excellent document requires a concise, grammatical, punctual, and professional explanation of what went on during your test. In my personal opinion, I believe adding heart to your document will further make the document excellent. Barely attempting to follow proper formatting and protocols in document creation is usually a sign of lack of motivation, as the best documents in the records will have passion for the test performed with a sense of professionalism. This shows the brightest parts of a researcher’s ability to the foundation. The more dedicated a researcher is, the more potential they have to excel in their duties. Documents should still have a list of participants, materials used, and above all clearance cited and signed for within the research division guidelines.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
I feel as if it can vary in small ways depending on each Executive however I feel like the core responsibilities which each Executive should uphold is as following, Approving/Disapproving tests, Upholding their department and arguably most importantly is their role as a leader for other Researcher and should be a person who leads them and their department outside of the Director obviously.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Last edited:

casseno1

Jun 18, 2024
+/- support
+ good RP
+/- don't see him as researcher often
-I don't see him being a good mentor to new researchers

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
-support

when have you ever played research outside of the few times you've been trying to give random people chemicals?

ScD Forum Post.png

- Application Verdict
- Mr Eriksson for Executive Researcher

Good Evening Mr. Eriksson,

Thank you for taking an interest in the Site-65 Department of Research and applying for the position of Executive Researcher. I regret to inform you that your application has not been succesful and has been denied. If you would like elaboration on the reasons for this denial then you may contact me.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
- Eidolon

Status
Not open for further replies.