SWAGGERS Ban Appeal UK Civil Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2023
Your in-game name: SWAGGERS
Your SteamID: 76561199365720459
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199365720459/
Date of ban: 11/10/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicty
Who banned you: John "Atlas" Kent
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will read over the rules again as I have been gone for 4 weeks and forgotten most of them
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned and banned a couple times, these from when I was new to the server and did not know the rules.
Why should you be unbanned: I am trying to get the security captain role and I have lots of fun on the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read over all the rules again to ensure something like this never happens again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server because I have lots of fun on the server, would like to try and get the security captain role, and would like to have fun with other people on the server.

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Appeal Respond

Greetings @crazy_cain69

Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal on our forum

To begin with, after receiving a report against you and checking the evidence, I noticed that you told a player to "kys", which was unacceptable. In addition, you also admitted about that action, and as a result, I had no choice but to issue a ban for Severe Toxicity due to Punishment Guidelines

Again, please refrain from doing so in the future and read the server rules before playing because we are here to create a healthy role-play environment for every player. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck with this appeal. I will leave this to higher-level Server Leadership members.

Kind regards, Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.