Taddy_Long_Leg's Executive Researcher Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taddy_Long_Leg

Jun 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:552353766
Discord name: Taddy_Long_Leg
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on the CG SCP sever for about 2 months now.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Taddy_Long_Leg, TaddyLongLeg, TaddyShlong.
Civilian name: TaddyShlong
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
This is the first whitelisted role I plain to do.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No I have never received any kicks/bans/warnings because I believe that this server is a reliable and stable server.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-
Because I want to make sure that research personnel are doing their jobs. To uphold the laws, codes and regulations of the science department and foundation. To represent the research department. To be a good example as a researcher. To teach researchers. To help researchers improve on their work. To guide researchers. To grade documents submitted by researchers. I wish to help the research division improve and gain CL4 experience as a foundation character. I find myself wanting to achieve the impossible and to perform the utmost excellency. I also have a goal of being the Director of Research one day.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-
I believe that this is a role that requires a lot of Roleplay when it comes to dealing with the Clearance 4 level SCP’s and areas around the Foundation and I believe as egotistical as this may sound, my RP as a researcher is some of the best that there is.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-
One excellent document at when I first became Senior Researcher I tested SCP-096. I believe what makes a document excellent is depth and a proper structure, every excellent document should have an Aim, Method, a Hypothesis and a Conclusion. A researcher should always make a test unique and must make it stand out.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-
Executive researchers are meant to assist the director of research in improving the research division and to make sure that research personnel are doing their jobs. To uphold the laws, codes and regulations of the science department and foundation. To represent the research department. To be a good example as a researcher. To teach researchers. To help researchers improve on their work. To guide researchers. To grade documents submitted by researchers.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Taddy_Long_Leg was born in New Mexico, he was forced to move after his father was forced to be deported, he never figured out the reason why though. Taddy_Long_Leg emigrated to the UK and began his journey practising how to research, he graduated University and saw a letter in the mail about the SCP Foundation, he opened it and it was a job application that included benefits and his dream job, a Researcher. When he went to the coordinates he found in the letter, it was peculiar, all the students gathered in a room with 4 vents in the ceiling that faintly said "Class-3 Amnesia" he pondered why there would be a gas outlet in a classroom, he ignored it and started signing contracts and government papers, the man up front said that if you don't wish to sign the papers you will have to stay in the room, those who did would have to exit. Since this was Taddy_Long_Leg's only chance at a job he signed the papers and left the room. Taddy_Long_Leg went through a brief training and made himself familiar with all the scientific instruments, he learned how to make documents and all that. His first test he never deemed to be including death. No one ever told him that some tests could kill the subject, it traumatized him but he had gotten used to it and continued testing, he enjoyed the job but he wanted to achieve something higher, he wanted to climb the ladder more, so he applied for the Executive Researcher role.

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia

-SUPPORT
Granted there isnt a cooldown on making apps BUT i do suggest waiting a while before making a new application to A. getting a better reputation & B. getting a better grasp on research operations

Taddy_Long_Leg

Jun 3, 2022
The Director of Researcher told me exactly what I needed to change and I changed it.

So I hope I will get a better respawns.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

= SUPPORT

+ Decent application.
+ Excellent documentation recorded.

+/- Sparse activity, but not non-existent.
- Not the best reasoning for suitability in terms of detail.
- Naming convention.

I think you've got a great start but I haven't personally seen a lot of things from you as of late. I don't think you're a bad researcher but I definitely think there's a lot more to come out of you than what's been given so far. I'd recommend working up a bigger reputation in the department.

Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Denied

Hello Taddy_Long_Leg, in short, due to the reasons Dr. Mutekin gave, we feel you are unready for executive at this time. Feel free to re-apply in two weeks.​

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.