Not open for further replies.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:580666537
Discord name:
JESAS.CHRIST#5653
For how long have you played on CG SCP: -
I have played the server for roughly around 3-4 months however I have 1 week 3 days playtime.
In what country are you located?:
I am located in the United Kingdom
Time zone:
GMT
Character name(s):
Tarz and Johnson J. Tarz Marauder
Civilian name: Tarzz
What server are you applying for?(SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes I have a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

CI-B (Holding) , NU-7 CPL (Held) , Overseer Assistant (Holding) and also Alpha 1 SGT (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes I have 7 warnings and 1 ban however all of the warnings are inactive and both the ban and the warnings were all obtained during my first month of playing however I changed massively from when I first started on the server and I have become a part of the staff team where I have become experienced on the rules and I would also like to just say that these warnings do not represent how I act on the server anymore.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

One of the main reason I think I am good candidate for the role of ethics committee assistant is my playtime as I have a lot of experience on the server and what different things violate the legal codex and more. Another reason I am fit and able for this role is my outgoing personality as I am both easily approachable and easy to speak to , I am also a person who has dedication meaning I can be on acting on the behalf of the ethics committee at many times all throughout the day.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The role of an ethics committee assistant is to help people around site with things such as documentation , research and many other tasks. Ethics committee assistants also work on the behalf of the Ethics committee and they make sure that every test and every activity happening around the site follows the legal codex. Ethics committee assistants are also a gateway to the ethics committee meaning anything that may have to be brought up with the committee gets shown to assistants who can identify if any of the problems that are brought up should be told to the committee. Finally Ethics assistants also order MTF Omega-1 when no Ethics committee members are on site and order them to do certain tasks.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

SCIPNET
INPUT - (FIND FOLDER OF 'TARZ')
ACCESS CARD VERIFICATION GRANTED
(SHOWING ALL FOUND FILES ON 'TARZ')

Full name - Michael Tarzan Smith
Age - 22
Gender - Male
Birth Place - Canada , Ottawa.

Michael .T Smith was born on the 15th of February 2000 , he was born in the Montfort hospital located in Canada , he was born to a middle class family which had high hopes for him and that he achieved. All throughout school he was at the top of all of his classes and eventually got an engineering scholarship.

However he never got the opportunity to pursue this dream in engineering as he was in a freak accident and was in a coma for over 3 years until he eventually woke up and when he did wake he saw a strange man who he had a faint conversation until he dozed back off into another long coma

After awaking for another time something had changed he was in another place another building , the place he was at was Site 65 he was introduced to the foundation and had started in the facility from humble beginning's but he had no knowledge of his past life , all he knows now is that he is a member of the foundation and is now now an internal affairs agent who goes by the name of 'Tarz'

After much hard work around the site for many years 'Tarz' was kidnapped however he had no clue what he was in for. After a prolonged amount of time the bag over his head was lifted , he saw a person sitting at the other end of the table.

Mysterious man - You have been chosen.

'Tarz' - Chosen for what exactly ?

Mysterious man - You have been chosen to become an ethics assistant.

'Tarz' - * Tarz was left speechless not knowing what to say *

Mysterious Man - What is you're answer ?

'Tarz' - *Still doesn't speak*

Mysterious man - If you deny the request this can all be over and done with. I can make you forget this conversation happened just give me an answer.

'Tarz' Oh... ok I accept your request where do I start ?

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png
- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Tarz' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Tarz,
Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact either myself or any other Ethics Committee Member in order to arrange a interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.