-
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
(CI) CI Gamma
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3 Warnings I believe, (2x FailRP: Entering Facility without valid RP reason & Using Foundation Staff as femur) [RDM: Killing people as CGITV]
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I want to experiment on different SCPs and I wish to help improve the research division
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I am an active member of the research department and can be serious when required, like during an important lecture/meeting.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Excellent Graded Documents: 2
What Makes a Document Excellent?:
A Foundation Research study can be marked excellent in my eyes if a few criteria's are met these are;

If the document has one or multiple images
If the document uses a correct format and makes it better
If the document has at least 6-7 pages
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Executive researchers are meant to assist the director of research in improving the research division

-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

LORE
T-004-R "AKA Tazza" is an android created by GOI-004 back in 1927 for the sole purpose of infiltration and assassination, this was the first of its kind, T-004-R was built to obey all command GOI-004 "church of the broken god" sent to it, the SCP foundation found out Tazza was an android and reprogramed it into obeying the SCP foundation and ONLY the SCP foundation.

STORYLINES

Storyline 1 "SCP-096 Termination"
T-004-R "Tazza" Has been tasked to come up with ways to terminate SCP-096 Tazza sifts through hundreds of thousands of files through his central database and finds a option that may terminate SCP-096, Tazza then brings this idea up with the ████████ ███████ and the ethics committee, both the ████████ ███████ and the ethics committee agree that this idea has a good chance of succeeding and send Tazza the approval and the ████████ ███████ Let Tazza conduct the experiment.

Storyline 2 "Computer Clearing"

Department Director ███████ has tasked his executive research team to clear out the foundation database, Department Director ███████ has told the executives to delete all documents that are of poor all the way up to good rating, Tazza has been tasked with deleting documents that aren't up to standard from the SCP-682, SCP-096, SCP-173, SCP-087 & SCP-1162 databases, Tazza mutters to himself "its boring work but at least I have something to do" Tazza then deletes useless documents to hopefully clear out the foundation database.

I hope you all enjoy my executive researcher application! ~ T-004-R "Tazza"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.