Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022
Your teamspeak name: Brit Bottoms Icecream ( If I remember correctly)

Date of ban (if known): Roughly 3 weeks ago

Reason for ban (if known): "Abuse of power."

Who banned you?: If I remember I believe it was Larry "Hummer"

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: No

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):

On the day that it happened I went on a MRDM spree and PAC abusing, however before all of this I did not break any other rules apart from a minor glitching warn as of now I do believe it to be and remember that it was quite pathetic and wasn't who I wanted to be and since coming back to the server have realized that I should not want to or need to try anything so stupid again. The reason for me being banned was that after I got banned I went into the Nu-7 comms channel on TeamSpeak and some guys who don't remember or recall their name was saying something about what I did so I retaliated and simply kicked him with the message of "oops" of which now I believe that was stupid and pathetic for me to do. I would Like to be unbanned so I can play the server I once liked playing before and have the option to actually rejoin an MTF group and get some more enjoyment out of the server. If you deny my application I won't blame you for it as if a player such as myself would do such a thing as I did you wouldn't want them to keep playing as they possibly do not deserve it.

Thankyou for taking the time in reading my application.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Brit ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have chosen to remove your ban. However, it will come with the expectation that you do not break any further rules and that you communicate politely with other members and not mess with other members.​

Status
Not open for further replies.