Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: nope
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): O5-4 Because I don't want to be the #1 in power I just want to be one of them
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?: I am excellent with people and difficult situations and am able to make the best with what I have to work with. I am also a great leader with good communication and I also possess self-awareness, exhibit humility, empower others and stay enthusiastic. I possess the knowledge and pleasure to help out people with questions they may have. I will always try my best to be an ethical and upstanding leader that everyone can hopefully enjoy having around. I am also an active member of the community putting in around 5+ hours a day getting to know people and getting to know the server I have grown to love the server and have made many friends along the way.

-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?: They control the management of the site, They oversee everyone and every department and if a code black were to happen they would be the people to authorize it if needed
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): they make sure everything is going fine and that all the department's are doing good.
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in: Terry II is the second terry in a long line of terry's that have been working for the foundation for many years they are all very different but very hard working they all love there job and are well known for doing there job well. Terry II is known as a Nice, Caring and cool guy that gets along with everyone sort of like the way SCP-999 gets along with everyone. Terry II just wants to see everyone be happy he likes to see smiles and get laughs

Last edited:
Reactions: Caboose and A.R.A.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
-Support
Low Effort Application

No Level 4 Experience to speak of
Lackluster Answers
Lackluster Backstory
Extremely low playtime for someone who is going to be the face of the facility.

Also, O5 is currently Full.

Reactions: Caboose

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Eyo. So O5 is currently full. As the current O5-4 I do have some proper recommendations to give you so you know what to do if you want to go for this position.

1.) You need CL4 experience- This can be gained by applying to a junior lvl 4 position (Ambassador, Captain, Executive, Consultant) or by attaining a Senior CL4 position in one of the various MTF departments. CL4 experience is important because they are management positions and give you experience required for administration and site command. I would talk to some of the individuals in-game to see what kinds of things they do.

2.) Your application is poor - You failed to answer the last 3 questions in an adequate manner. I would take a look at prior O5 applications or even ask questions about what they do to get a better idea of what O5 do to have a more complete response. I would also take a look at backstories that others have wrote to get an idea of what is expected.

3.) You have no time in the community - You need to be known in the community to a decent extent. If people do not know who you are or know what your skillset/conduct is, they will not have any confidence in you taking positions like these. Take your time and play the server, getting used to the various happenings around site and improving yourself/conduct within the community.

I understand that you may want to apply for positions like these but with zero appropriate experience you are in no way shape or form ready to be part of Site Command. Take things slowly and learn the server and the respective responsibilities and I'm sure you'll get here one day.

Last edited:

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
Eyo. So O5 is currently full. As the current O5-4 I do have some proper recommendations to give you so you know what to do if you want to go for this position.

1.) You need CL4 experience- This can be gained by applying to a junior lvl 4 position (Ambassador, Captain, Executive, Consultant) or by attaining a Senior CL4 position in one of the various MTF departments. CL4 experience is important because they are management positions and give you experience required for administration and site command. I would talk to some of the individuals in-game to see what kinds of things they do.

2.) Your application is poor - You failed to answer the last 3 questions in an adequate manner. I would take a look at prior O5 applications or even ask questions about what they do to get a better idea of what O5 do to have a more complete response. I would also take a look at backstories that others have wrote to get an idea of what is expected.

3.) You have no time in the community - You need to be known in the community to a decent extent. If people do not know who you are or know what your skillset/conduct is, they will not have any confidence in you taking positions like these. Take your time and play the server, getting used to the various happenings around site and improving yourself/conduct within the community.

I understand that you may want to apply for positions like these but with zero appropriate experience you are in no way shape or form ready to be part of Site Command. Take things slowly and learn the server and the respective responsibilities and I'm sure you'll get here one day.
100% Agree

RadMomm

Jan 8, 2023

Thank you so much I will use this to help me become better and hopefully next time nail it. you helped a lot : )

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - Terry II
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. Check my message above to get a better understanding of why you were denied. You may reapply again when you have appropriate level 4 experience.​

Status
Not open for further replies.