Denied The ability for scps to damage each other

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
The ability for all scps to damage each other

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Way more actual rp and possibilities
Makes cross tests more enjoyable

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People might not listen to rules and kill other scp for no reason whatsover

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Well there could be rules specifically made to prevent this but i think that this will overall give players more control of theyre rp i have consulted a scp rp dev about this he said this is possible and that i should suggest it so i think this could work out

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
U see I like this idea but only in a testing environment

But there will always be that troll who trys to ruin a 3 man breach cause he felt like it

Plus this would make cross testing fun instead of 2 scps talking to each other and half the time it being awkward af

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
i almost got in trouble with NL by making an SCP boxing ring, make my dreams come true
+support but not in breaches

Well just make rules in place for it and just job ban and warn whoever breaks this rule the person gets a refund and it probably wont happend again
Can't really job ban SCPs to my knowledge, and if refunds are more streamlined then it'd be good, as refunding breaches right now is near impossible due to the curriculum required

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+Support, BUT I think the ability should only be active when SCPs are NOT breached (i.e in Roleplay environments. Actively breached SCPs should not be damageable or able to damage other SCPs, as to avoid trolling or abuse.
There will be a problem with none spec where TG and 7722 can shoot at eachother.

Asp

May 17, 2022
+support
would open up RP for cross testing, but should only be a thing that happens outside of breaches

Status
Not open for further replies.