The ban from usa, good moring usa, I got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day. sorry for all my bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Your in-game name: (cant recall)

Your SteamID: 76561199218572353

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cumiscum/home

Date of ban: Nov 21st 2022 14:08:03

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): severe toxicity x stacked bans x

Who banned you: The Gangster

Ban length?: 19 weeks 1 day 6 hours and 30 minutes

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: will not break any more rules

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned:
I think the ban was unfair and the guy who reported me just got frustrated by me runnin awayfrom him. it is always that when the things dont go their way, they report the other person.
What happened -sorry i was having an rp thing, someone called from an unknown number in D - block i do not remember but there was some guy just telling me to do stuff like find some dude or something. while talkin the guy who was tryin to arest me found me and cuffed me. sorry he forgot to press E to drag me. sorry that i awey when he wasnot looking and did not point a gun at me. could make it far, but he already called an admin. then i was brougth to a sit with the guy who reported me. after him explaining what hapened the admin seys i was gonna get banned for 26 weeks. (the guy who reported me was a captian) The captian just wanted to get me warned, he did not know that i was warned a lot, he said that to the admin, but the admin just quickly returned the captian and did not return him when the other admin to help him came. then they baned me. i am sorry cus did bunch on nonoes.
Thanks for reading all of that, have a noice day.

One more thing read the post 100% and do not just close the post so i cant respond to you. thanks.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Simple, i'l follow the rules

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: This server is the last epic and fun server with not bad moderation, well they do respond in 30 seconds to 3 minutes.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Linus Tech Tips,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In regards to your previous appeal, you were told that you may re-appeal in 2 weeks and it has only been a few days. As Jules explained, it takes a lot to get a Class X ban and they're not handed out lightly so considering your warning history, I don't believe that it'd be best to let you back onto the server yet.

You may re-appeal in 3 weeks

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.