Status
Not open for further replies.

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): celeste_lane
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: I have been playing since March IIRC, and my in game time is roughly 2 weeks, 3 days, and 2 hours last time I checked.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: MST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Site Administration O5-7 "The Catalyst"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G "Empress" Elios
Civilian name: T-939-12 "Zeus" (I haven't changed the name since an event I assisted in due to my dedication to Foundation and CI.)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155919919
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Overseer Application

Site Advisor Application

Executive Researcher Application

SCP-096 Whitelist Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 1 warn for micspam, however removal is pending as of writing this application.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I do not, however, I am completely open to learning and gaining experience with my superiors.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I was a member of an SCP-RP 1.5 years ago, as well as roleplay across several games.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At least 4-5.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to help enhance everyday SCP-RP roleplay with creative and exciting events. As I am a writer, I want to express my ideas with this server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am dedicated to this server, and can provide bi-weekly / weekly new and innovative events for the server to enjoy. I'm also active nearly everyday, and can assist with other existing gamemasters in their events, as well as write out lore and processes for said events. I feel as though my ideas of events could enhance RP for everyone.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
- SCP-217 Surface Outbreak (originating in Pinewood). Would give an opportunity for both The SCP Foundation and Chaos Insurgency to either weaponize it, research it, or destroy it.

- SCP-131 Temporary Containment - Foundation Agents from Site-117 are transporting SCP-131-1, and SCP-131,2 to Site-22, and need to temporarily contain them at Site-56 for supplies, allowing The Foundation to study them.

- SCP-1048 Temporary Containment/Breach - SCP-1048 is found on surface and taken into Site-56, where it begins playing with personnel. However, they fail to notice the abundance of bears suddenly on site, which escape to the surface.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Surface Reality Tear - Due to the condensed anomalies in one site, hume levels reach unexpected levels of instability, causing tears on the surface. This tear leads to the home dimension of SCP-9000, who begin leaking into our world and establish hive grounds on surface. After realizing two instances are trapped in the facility, they choose to breach the site to free their brethren to join the hive. During this time, Mobile Task Force Lambda-5 detects the reality tear and assists the Foundation in sealing the tears, and capturing the 9000's, either in research, or to take them back to their site.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Ensure VIP safety and assist with the assault/breach of an SCP and ensure security is held to standard.

A-1: Ensure VIP safety and assist with the assault/breach of an SCP and ensure security is held to standard. (same as Omega-1.)

Nu-7: Monitor the surface for GOI intervention as well as surface anomalies, assisting Lambda-5 in the surface war with the tear.

E-11: Possibly assist Nu-7, however they will primarily be assisting in making sure the SCP-9000 instances are either contained, or given to MTF Lambda-5.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
+support

she's assisted me with some ideas for some events and i believe she could definitely assist with the event team

high ranking foundation member as well, can help with events.

Deleted member 1285

I'll be giving you a = neutral for these following reasons.

+ You are well known and respected in the community which is a good building point for a GM.
+ It looks like some effort was put into the application with it being formatted
= Many of the event ideas are lacking in depth and detail, I recommend to add more content onto some of the ideas
= You missed out on one of the event questions for the foundation which might of been a small mistake

Good luck with the application, my word of advice is to put more detail within some of the event questions.

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
I'll be giving you a = neutral for these following reasons.

+ You are well known and respected in the community which is a good building point for a GM.
+ It looks like some effort was put into the application with it being formatted
= Many of the event ideas are lacking in depth and detail, I recommend to add more content onto some of the ideas
= You missed out on one of the event questions for the foundation which might of been a small mistake

Good luck with the application, my word of advice is to put more detail within some of the event questions.
My apologies for not providing enough details, that mistake is my own. Also thank you for pointing out my mistakes, I appreciate the criticism and calling out of the shortcomings.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Site-56 Director Ms. Halo

On behalf of the Game Master Team and the Event Team thank you for making an application to become a Game Master. As of right now I have decided to accept this application and bring you in as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact me to proceed with your next step

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.