Accepted The change of the consultant's model

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naphon__

Apr 13, 2024

(DISCLAMER THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISMENT AND NOT A VIRUS)

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Changes the model of the consultant and adds multiple styles

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I dont think its been ever suggested

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ More options to choose from
+ The model looks better

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
In my opinion as well as opinion of many other people, This consultant's model should get changed due to the one being currently on is only one styled and doesn't look good at all

• Love
Reactions: Porcelain and Dusk.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Though would it be possible to find some appropriate female models alongside to help combat the imbalance we currently have?

Jericho

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
There is already an assortment of bodygroups for the current model including one which has hair, on SCP UK this is already in place. I am unsure about USA.

Slapping another addon on the server that is 33MB for the sake of a few head swaps is not worth it.

I would rather ask if its possible to swap the heads on our current pack with the default males and see if we can't add some female models.

naphon__

Apr 13, 2024
There is already an assortment of bodygroups for the current model including one which has hair, on SCP UK this is already in place. I am unsure about USA.

Slapping another addon on the server that is 33MB for the sake of a few head swaps is not worth it.

I would rather ask if its possible to swap the heads on our current pack with the default males and see if we can't add some female models.
33 mb isnt that much

Jericho

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
33 mb isnt that much
The SCP combined playermodel pack is nearly 2GB if I remember correctly, the majority of the models is 40mb or less. But that number adds up quickly.

If there is a way to add content without bloating the content pack even more than I'm all for it, I would DM one of the Modellers instead. See if we can get a headhack on the consultant model to add a few more bodygroups with pre-existing models like shown in the steam pack you posted.

Last edited:

Mr_poptart

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 17, 2023
Suggestion Approved

Hi <naphon__>,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.