The end of Kufie's adventure

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Many of you know me as kufie or rogue. But my name is luke. Im a kid from upstate NY who decided to buy gmod in February of 2021 and played the shit out of it. I joined this server with only 150 hours of gmod and i am leaving it with well over 1000. There are way to many people to mention here but just a few i would like to mention before i leave.

Change, One of the best Sr mod's in CN. Also one of the best and most enjoyable people i got the chance to play with.
Dalton, i remember harassing you and giving you my Christmas keys just because i was bored. You became a great inspiration for me. Thank you.
FATHER Now i really only saw father a couple of times, but each time i did it was amazing, we would have the most random chats, he would always yell at me in what ever language he yelled in when i was in administrate flying around and it was funny, FATHER you better use the 50k i gave u for some of the good shit
John "wiz", I went into ECA shortly before wiz did, and im glad he joined me on this adventure. He was 100% the reason I enjoyed ECA so much. I remember before he was on ECA we would shoot each other with tranq guns
Patrick cash, Always a fun time when im around you, always trying to get myself killed too XD
Marvin, Marvin adopted me (forcefully) but he still adopted me, Ive had alot of good laughs with marvin he is an amazing guy.
Cremator, This dude is a fucking W mans, bro taught me how to make a pac LIKE TYSM
Derek, Derek always bullied me and i knew it was the start of a friendship. He would pick on me but at the same time i would bully him back, he became one of my closest friends on here.
Thordan, Lowkey my best mate. I went into staff with him, i helped him pass his staff test (we went over the rules and every) and we just fucked around together. It was an amazing time I wish you the best of luck.
KNOX, Knox is a fucking amazing person, He was my best friend on the server, helped me out with captain, and then GOC then getting 40k when i needed it. I will always remember knox.
Skoobz, My number 1 hater frfr

To anyone else i didnt mention, thank you. You all made me have an amazing time at Civil Networks. Maybe one day i will come back. Who knows, this might be the end of Kufie "rogue" kilack's advent in CN. Good bye, and take care. I love you all thank you so much for the amazing memories.

I dont really know where i cam up with the name kufie but i know i liked the way it sounded. My first name was "kufie kilack". I then decided I wanted a code name, and "rogue" sounded so amazing to me.

Luke was an ordinary kid, just got a computer for his birthday and wanted to find a fun gmod server to play. He found "Civil networks SCPRP" and was instantly intrigued. He joined the US server for the first time and loved it. He came back a couple times a week spending hours at his computer. He made many friends and he loved it. Ive been here for almost 2 (2.5) years now. And i haven't regretted a single day.

Last edited:

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
bruh I was your #1 hater how am I supposed to be a hater if u leaving
I’ll be here every now and then I promise you’ll still be able to bully me, and when I’m online I’ll make sure to find you so u can bully me

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
DENIED

You may re-apply to Leave Civil Networks SCP-RP in 2 weeks

If you have any questions please contact me @ryaeuns on discord!

• Haha
Reactions: Kufie