The isssue regarding no staff rulings on same ID's

Slipperman_1

Jan 6, 2023
There is a giant issue that I have, there is a bias rule that is not written down anywhere, the fact that ID's taken from the same Person after their death are counted as one ID. That does not make sence at all considering the person that have been killed can not have the same ID as the person in their new life. They should be considered completely different people. It's just unfair.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
There is a giant issue that I have, there is a bias rule that is not written down anywhere, the fact that ID's taken from the same Person after their death are counted as one ID. That does not make sence at all considering the person that have been killed can not have the same ID as the person in their new life. They should be considered completely different people. It's just unfair.
I've been told it isn't metagaming, and that 2 people having the same ID is still a point of suspicion (even after death)
Which i think is stupid since as you said, its a different person but eh

Slipperman_1

Jan 6, 2023
I've been told it isn't metagaming, and that 2 people having the same ID is still a point of suspicion (even after death)
Which i think is stupid since as you said, its a different person but eh
It is not in any rules or rulings, it was said by Mercer two months ago, I still think it doesnt make sence.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
I have been told it is not metagaming as once when I was an ambassador someone deepcovered at me, both IDs said ambassador wybert, DEA called this out and the other Wybert was forced into EST, during the staff sit someone said it was NOT metagaming