The long belated intro

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello all CivilGamers.

I am a bit late in putting this introduction but I am Yeke, also known as "The Consul" in SCPRP -UK as a member of the O5 Council however as I have become the designated "Game night host" for E-11, I think I should become "The Gamemaster" instead :')

I have been roleplaying for many years, starting on GMOD on the usual Dark RP based gamemodes and more, slowly moving into other RP avenues such as MMORPGS i.e. WoW / SWTOR but i found those to be too cringy (ESO was the most cringeworthy like the time I unknowingly joined a ERP guild F in the chat lads) however after that I started to do some GTA RP and boy did i have some great times building my charecters, of which I had 2.

1. Owen Adder (Age: 50+) Occupation: Chief of Police - Owen was a polite individual however his moustache was often referred to as the pawntache, as such I earned that nickname amongst the city, from there if you were a criminal, you were in for a ride, if you were unlucky enough to end up in my van, you knew you were about to get drove to prison and insulted for the duration of the time.... however criminals respected that, until i stole their cars they used for selling and made them watch as I totalled them :)

2. John Bald (Age:30+) Occupation: Unemployed - John Bald was as his name states, bald, he was extremely dumb and stupid, a man of petty crime but had some athletic ability and knowhow to escape custody, to this date he escapes custody on Mopeds, Lawnmowers, Bicycles and even on foot, he is best known for causing issue in pillbox hospital stealing fire extinguishers to the point in a bid to get him to stop, they employed him at the little "store" they had.

However my current SCP lore, I would get into but I don't think i need a 20 page worth forum thread!

So heres a link to the lore

In my spare time Im usually just being a utter moron gaming, flailing around and being god aweful at any FPS i come accross, so I accept my place in FPS games and use stupid loadouts (for example: Star Wars Battlefront 2: I use strictly a Bo Rifle melee build and I have earned the ire of the modded community to the fact they have built a counter for me :( )

Also I like to host game night server as stated, did a big SCP: Secret Lab server for a few people on the SCP server and it was a blast, about 3hrs worth of fun!

I hope to see you in game, if anyone wants to reach out feel free, im a friend to all!

Oh and im a TMOD currently, i dont think that matters too much im just an idiot human

-Yeke