Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
shrekk
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
Since August 2022
with around 2.2 Million Seconds (610 hours)
In what country are you located?:
America
Time zone:
Eastern Standard
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
"The Ogre" Currently no regiment (ex IA. Ambassador)
Chaos name (include your rank):
"Thee Ogre" CS (Resigned)
Civilian name:
"Thy Ogre"
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:658674956
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Previous GM Application
IA Ambassador
096 Whitelist
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have made previous mistakes in the past as I tended to have mingy behavior. I took a break for a couple months to start taking school more serious, and now I have came back in the past couple weeks trying to have more serious roleplay and not be as mingy.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I have worked as a Event Manager in other games although just never in gmod.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I have much experience between other GMOD Servers Including many Star Wars RP, Dark RP, Etc. As well many FiveM server I have much experience roleplaying on.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At least 4+

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to be a gamemaster starting as I currently am not tied up with any MTFs or Departments and I feel I can bring many great ideas to the table of the GameMaster Team. I am a respectful and mature member of the community who wants to make great events for everyone to enjoy and hope to share my numerous ideas with you guys!

I also hope to become a game master after some of the events I have participated in recently and realizing not how enjoyable it is to participate to how enjoyable it must be to create it! Lots of these events have been very fun recently and I would love to contribute my ideas too because it would be more enjoyable to watch others have fun than just me!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I don't perceive myself as special over every applicant as I am sure they all bring their special character traits to the table, but I perceive and hope that other people too see me as a leader that is inspiring, creative, thoughtful, a team player, not judgmental, a fast learner, a complex thinker, and much more! As well I am also experienced with Pac-3 As I would consider myself a more Advanced User of the Software.

I think I can help shape the gamemaster team because I am a hard worker and serious, but I understand how much it matters to also have fun in what you do or there is no point in putting the work in. I want to make it enjoyable with my ideas and I also want to listen to what others have to say and even take inspiration from some of their ideas they may ask for!

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. A very soapy man (scp 1908) appears at the foundation gate trying to sell soap from dr wondertainment where he will then be pulled into the foundation causing a ton of problems because of his slippery soap and bubble trail. It is a effortless event that can be expanded in so many way with rp and can be set up within 10 minutes and it could be actually quite enjoyable because of the comedic concept.

2. A live news feed of a Anomalous Beast in Pinewood who appears to be a larged fur animal walking on both its legs. After time it is confirmed to be SCP 1000 (AKA BIGFOOT) UNGOC have tracked him into pinewood as he lurks around the woods for his next hide out spot can the civilians stay out of the way of this furred beast? Or will he conquer pinewood.

3. A strange man appears at the foundation gates most call him mr lie (scp 2284) he can not make a true statement, but can somewhat effectively rely on rhetorical questions. this can be a fun event that twists the brains of people and makes them think outside the box to speak to him this would not take long to setup and would only need one person.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The Foundation, GOC, CI, and CIvis hear a rumble from the Ice Lake, and the lake is totally gone revealing under it a more red watery texture instead of being frozen over (SCP-354), but will they be able to team up together to contain and neutralize this threat? Who knows, but it is dangerous and could bring destruction to The Foundation and Pinewood.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1 / A-1:
Countless Important CL5 Personnel have been stole and captured by CI, and they are taking them through pinewood to get them into their base. Can they stop them in pinewood or will they have to raid in to obtain these high ranking personnel back? The Omega and Alpha one MTFS must do their ultimate job and make sure these personnel do not die.

Nu-7:
A report of 3 intruders with a tattoo of a snake on their hand have entered the facility they plan to steal classified info and leak it to the public can they be stopped in time or will they succeed in their plan and will the serpents hand succeed in leaking the devastating and horrible things that go on down in the foundation between human testing and many more crimes.​

E-11:

"*Alert *Alert A Unknown Anomaly has been captures within the facility with Shapeshifting Powers"
There is a SCP that has the power to change into anyone it chooses, but does not result with violence. Can they find out who stands out and could be this anomaly or will it take over the foundation with its tricks.

CI:
A Knocking is heard on the door of CI, and a voodoo doll is left their. Using the doll will give you ability's to do much evil or much good. The decision is in their hands as they need to decide what to do. CI Could do much damage to the foundation as it grants them a variety of powers allowing them to finally get their revenge on them.​

GOC:
A highly dangerous Anomaly has been found in Pinewood, it resembles a 5x5 Meter Box in which entering can teleport you to a random place. The GOC need to stop this before it could be corruptly used by Civilians, CI, and who knows who else.

Foundation Staff:
*Ring Ring Ring* It seems almost every phone in all of the foundation start ringing people pick up the phone and nothing is there but silence for 20 seconds until a mysterious voice goes over the line and says "I am coming for all of you" suddenly the power goes out and loud noises start being heard all around the facility a message comes over comms about intruders, but not any intruders its parawatch members from a town over looking to expose the secrets hidden in the foundation will it work?​

sprucerrr

Mar 30, 2023
-MASSIVE SUPPORT
-Extremely mingy and immature
-Currently banned
-Short and undetailed events
-Mile long warn list

+/- Ok application

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
No Verdict as this isn't going to be accepted

Currently on a ban
has around 5 FailRP warnings in the past few days
has a toxic attitude towards staff members and other members

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @The Ogre

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for your denial is due to your conduct recently as we have noticed you being pulled into sits and are currently banned on our servers and due to your events listed in your application not being explained thoroughly enough.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks
Kind regards, Event Team Supervisor Bulldog​

Status
Not open for further replies.