Foundation - 'Thunder'
CI - 'Silent'

Civilian name:
Shurag

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1720164916399.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096
MTF 0-1 (Held Previously LCPL)
MTF E-11 (Previously LCPL, Currently PVT)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1720175096552.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I feel I'm suitable because when I play SCPs, I want to make RP fun, especially passive SCPs, so it's just walking around doing nothing and being boring. I want people to enjoy seeing passive SCPs or make D-Class opt in to testing knowing there's people who can have fun while not just killing all the time.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415s usual behavior is walking around be kind to non-combative personnel who have committed morally good deeds with a strong just to assisting those in need, avoiding those who have done wrong, specifically D-Class.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
While CI and MTF are fighting, I shall assist the researchers, as long as they have not committed a morally wrong deed, as the are unarmed non-combative personnel who will need assistance.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No, I stop and assess the situation and deploy myself as a distraction to aid the researcher time to run away, repelling SCP-076 could possibly only put the researcher in more danger as I would be pushing 076 towards the researcher. Another possible scenario is to work along side Jamie and Danny as they can both transport and heal others while I serve as a distraction until MTF units arrive allowing more time for others to be transported out.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I do not assist them. I only serve those who have committed morally good deeds, as it is a D-Class, I shall not help him and alert foundation staff of the whereabouts of the escaped D-Class.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.