Time to go (For now)

Hi everyone,

I have decided to step away from the server for a while due to me starting uni and I dont have enough time to play anymore. I have enjoyed the time I spent here as over the last 20 Months Ive been here the server has changed a lot. It has been a lot of fun and I am glad to have had so much fun. I was in E-11 for 13 months and I think was the first person to be in E-11 for a year straight I was LTCOM/ COM for 8 of those months. Met some great people there then I moved to O-1 for the last 8 months where I reached LT. Since then I started at university studying computer science and due to the fact I am travelling for 2+ hours each day too and from uni I no longer have time to play the server in a regiment.

Im going to make some honourable mentions If I didnt include its nothing against you just gonna keep it short

@RedMann
Great friend 2nd best E-11 commander and an alright guy (Sadly he is not ginger)

@Alex Cocktail maker missed you a lot

@Auburn Great E-11 LTCOM would have made a great COM keep doing good stuff as a super

@Kayla Medical is doing aswell as it is today because of you keep it up

@AssassinsAim Doing gods work in O-1 Keep it up

@Skittles Gonna have play hell divers soon again and maybe some war thunder

@crumpet gotta get down and play some of those games you got me last year at some point

@Cece was fun playing with ya gonna miss the screams

@Neptune good admin gonna miss ya

@Dennid Shame I didnt meet you at green day but Im sure we will meet again at some point
Anyways thats it have a good one people if I didnt mention you no hard feelings just wanted to keep the list short and sweet

Signing out for now
Jonas Enry / Republican

Last edited: