Time to part ways, (for a bit).

Jan 22, 2023
Idk what to say, never thought of it too much except: bye ya goofie goobers, take some presents and let the past go.
even tho the fun time spent on CN its becoming way to different than i remember it. At first i joined to troll my friend, but then he dragged me into this silly community, making me become a part of it. my honorable mentions are:
  • @Insurgent oreo - from playing SCP SL to grinding on GMOD. (why did u drag me here?)
  • @"Cyclone" - the bulgarian bro that we laughed in CI reg
  • @Reiner Zephyran - the person that had his shoes stolen every second while being on executive.
  • @ThatOneSaltyGerman - if there is a type of roster, he has made it. if not he has now. (ps: dont ever let blue touch them rosters)
  • @Invader - broski about to carry TEU to glory. (comrade you voice revealed to me, now do to the rest of CI or im selling them RECs for money |insert mr crabs here|)
  • @Oculus - quest 4 coming out when? ill miss the second best Deep Cover, the first one is long gone.
  • @mr monkye - my last words before a premier game in CS2: "I'll open a capsule everytime i die." i spent about 50$ that day and got 1cent stickers (profit!)
  • @FnordJ - you have the mustard gas grenade, now go put it in ethics and watch them suffocate
  • @Johnson J. Marauder - bro about to be the longest serving CI COM if not already the one. Stay on COM so I can do "/advert mug drop 15k" when im back
  • @Niox - heppy berftday! thank u for all the support u have given and to every question ive asked as a NCO and a CO!
those are all the people i could think off. if i forgot to mention you, live with it my memory is bad. my final message to civil(ian) networks and my beloved CI regiment is:
Standby for Titanfall!