Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:218006034
Discord name: TinglyRobin3014#2825
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 days 21 hours 42 minutes
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Alexis "Snowfall" Graham (F), Jaime Fernanza (CI)
Civilian name: Johanna Gutenburg
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Omega-1 "Law's Left Hand," CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I will do what I can to follow the orders of O5, and do the tasks set out for me
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: I believe that they must watch the Overseer Council and do the tasks they require me to do, such as overseeing the facility while they are offsite and following the Overseers whenever they need me, want me, or when I need to watch something so I may know what to do if I become an Overseer
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Alexis Graham was a German female scientist working in a lab in America, trying to figure out what made some items tick. During this time, she was being watched by undercover SCP Foundation operative watched as she did her job with extreme precision. During in which time she was taken to an unknown place where she was interviewed and brought into the foundation. She has worked hard to do her job correctly and slowly climbed the ranks of Research personnel. Soon she went for security and started doing her job quickly and correctly during raids, containment breaches, and just dealing with D-Class overall. She was then hand picked to become Mobile Task Force Unit Omega-1 "Law's Left Hand," and has climbed the ranks to become command sargent, going to refuse any promotion she is attempted to be given as she does not want to become a Commanding Officer. She now rests herself, taking the codename "Snowfall" and losing her past life.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

[On behalf of O5-1]
Good evening, @TinglyRobin3014 - your application has been accepted.

Your new position of Overseer Council Assistant will need to be finalised by O5-1. Please speak to them as soon as you can.

Thank you for applying, and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.