TinglyRobin3014's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): gmodplayer598
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week 9 hours 25 minutes
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Alexis "Snowfall" Graham (Currently Ms. Graham)
Chaos name (include your rank): CIS Jaime Fernanza
Civilian name: Johanna Gutenburg
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:218006034
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No experience
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It varies but usually around 6-12 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I believe that the staff team could just use more help whenever they're low on staff at a specific time. This server is really fun and with the reasoning of minges and stuff during the times staff are not on, I wish to help during the times when staff are not on. I also wish to get staff experience through this server as well.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I will look into the sits as deep as I could and I would make sure to do my job swiftly, efficiently and with a smile on my face. I have had a bit of time (vTime shows 1 week) to know what I can and can't do and I will put my all into doing my job as staff.

Last edited:
+Support

Ms Graham is active on the US Server; and shows professionalism akin to Staff while in their role. Alongside they also have a fun side and consistantly switches between needing to be serious. I think they would make a good fit and I wish you the best Graham!

/+ Active
/+ Previous Experience in the Role of Professionalism in server
/+ Has shown a Willingness to learn
/+ Well known in Foundation-US Side

/- Lack of Staff Experience
/- Unsure of Rule Knowledge

/-Poor Application; Looks Rushed.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral

I've seen you very active on the US server and on Teamspeak. My interactions with you in-game have only been positive and you seem to be a very friendly person from my convos with you. The main throwback is your application it's very lackluster and barely has any details to the questions given on the format, I recommend you fix that and ill most likely change my verdict to a +support

Good Luck...

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
-/+ Nuetral Leaning +Support

+
No Warnings
+ Active In Game and In Teams-peak
+ Mature In Game
- Un-detailed App. Seems to have very little effort

Good Luck

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022