tips for top laning

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
here's a quick few tips

play for your level 2 - u usually get this on the second melee creep of the second wave

if ur playing on the bottom side of the map (cant remember if its blue or red) you can camp in the tribush and force a long trade on the enemy as he comes back from pulling their red. this is a guaranteed flash on champs like darius or similarly strong level 1 champs

trade when the enemy goes for cs. punish them for getting that cannon!!!! then use the bushes to reset minion aggro

dont mindlessly shove. freeze the wave and deny them exp and force them into a bad spot where your jungler can repeat gank

if u're really stomping lane u can pull a power move and start a fight with them behind their turret as they come back to laner after a respawn. coordinate this with your jungler to really put them behind

pushing the first 3/4 waves early can guarantee you a scuttle crab or an invade on the enemy blue if they have a slow clear.

ok this is all i can think off for now mums cooked lunch brb

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
Top lane will be receiving no ganks from the jungler. This is the way

luka

Apr 18, 2022
as a sett main i will kindly ignore this, max W and run it down

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
AP twitch top slaps hard, ong fr fr, I got proof
1681507767941.png
1681507785370.png

• Angry
Reactions: Kw1ll

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
go fuck yourself if you play twitch ap top
Woah, I like AP twitch top, no need to get angy about it, atleast I dont abuse no skill champs