Titan's SCRP Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Raditionman48
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since Official Release Date ( not beta )
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST ( GMT-5 )
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Titan
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:181014888
Do you have a mic?: Yes ( Blue Yeti Pro )
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: For SCRP yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None on SCRP
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes CC ( Senior Mod )
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes realistic police rp and cg mrp if it counts
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-3
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Too help out and have a good time on scrp , take care of our server and make sure everything runs smoothly. I know how the staff team works and i can help and be productive and help with sits as i rp around the server. Ever since SCRP has been released i have had fun and i want to make sure that fun stay's for all new players and everyday returning players on the server. There are countless amounts of things too do on the server so i will have a fun time either rp'ing or helping players.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i think i bring forth alot of help with the later hours with the difference from UK too US time , also with my past staff experience on cc would help with dealing with people and situations around the server. I can help other staff members with tasks and take the sits as they pop up. I can stay professional as im taking sits even in the most difficult situation's or players acting badly towards me in a sit. if it's ever asked of me i could help out with any events or any new ideas for content as well cause i might have some good ideas to bring forth as well, also as my past staff experience i could help my fellow mods and any other staff members with any issues in the best way possible no matter the situation. one thing i like to do as well is help players and make them feel welcome to the server and help them learn or if they get pulled into a sit for a mistake and teach them how to do it right or what not to do so they learn from there mistakes.

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ Active IG and TS
+ REALLY friendly guy
+ past staffing in civilgamers
+ good rule knowledge

- app needs some work

would be good staff for SCP

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+ Active IG

+/- Not really had any interactions with you sadly
+ Past staff experience

Good Luck

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
huge +support
+Active (both since server launch and in the past on likes of MRP)
+friendly (from all past experiences)
+past staff

GL titan i really hope you pass -Dor

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+Support
+Active IG and TS .

+Friendly (From my limited experience with them) .
+Prior staff Experience .

-/+ Haven't had much interaction with you .
GL Titan (y).

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
-Neutral
+Active IG and in TS
-Not many interactions
-Not amazing interactions on other servers in the network (getting worked up easily)
+Prior staff experience

Good Luck!

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Titan, I will be giving you a +Support for the following reasons:

+Active IG
-Activity does need improvement on TS3
+Had alot of interactions with you, you're friendly, welcoming & mature
+Good roleplay abilities

I think that you will be very fit for this position as I've seen great stuff from you as mentioned above, best of luck Titan.

Kali

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
+Seen active in-game
+Interacted with you on multiple occasions, you held up well, seemed to know what you were doing
+Application seems fairly tidy and well made, some details shouldn't have been thrown in though.

Can't see what's wrong with supporting this, wish you the best of luck in your app.

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+Support
-Active on Teamspeak
-Active in-game
-Good interactions
-Past CG staff experience

Good Luck!

Deleted member 55

Hi @Fatal_Titan, I've not interacted with you that much, but due to the fact you were ex-staff on CC and active in-game. I'll be giving you a +support.

Best of luck!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @Fatal_Titan ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After reviewing this application I have come to the conclusion that you have not cut the activity that we require in-game to accept to you as a staff member. Please show your presences in-game and interact with the community further before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.