Todd's Teamspeak Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddy

Mar 31, 2022
Lean
Your teamspeak name: Todd

Date of ban (if known): Not sure but I think the ban evading ban was about 5 days ago.

Reason for ban (if known): Ban Evading

Who banned you?: Doofy

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: On my main I got banned 3 days for racism.

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):

I apologize for my past behavior of ban evading and racism on TeamSpeak. Such behavior is unacceptable and I take full responsibility for my actions. I understand the harm I have caused and I would like a second chance to redeem myself. I'm truly sorry and I am willing to take the necessary steps to change and make sure something like this never happens again.

Thank you so much for taking time to consider my ban appeal. I deeply regret the actions that led to my ban and take full responsibility. I am hopeful that I will be given a second chance and I am eager to begin making positive contributions to the community once again.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Toddy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
After speaking to Doofy in regard to your ban, I decided that you should be given a second chance.
However, if you do go back to your old days you will be receiving a harsher punishment.
I strongly advise that you think before you act in the future.

Kind Regards,
'Kyzent​

Status
Not open for further replies.