Tommy Lee's O5 Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121251281
Discord name: DirectGaming#5936
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 months. Began playing around the 19th of December
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Tommy 'Romeo' Lee, Michael 'Door' Lee
Civilian name: Thomas Lee
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- A-1 LT
- MTF E-11 SGT (Held)
- SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Single Warning which was for FearRP

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I believe that my roleplay, experience and knowledge when on the server is a good trait to have on the assistant team. I also believe that with my previous commanding positions that I could portray this role in a good way whilst keeping the amount of RP interactions up. Finally, I believe that with this position I could be learning the ways of Site Administration and potentially, in the near future, work my way up to achieve O5.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-The Overseer Assistant role is very self-explanatory in terms of what they do. They work along side O5 where assistants both complete tasks set out by O5 whether this be meeting with new directors, preforming light administration tasks, or just going around the site to see how things are holding and reporting said things back to O5. Another of the main responsibilities is being a proxy for the O5, this could be attending meetings on behalf of the council, performing actions on behalf of the O5 with authorization.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Tommy Lee was born at Poole in 1999. He began his life at a low point, being born into a low income household, scrounging for food at times. At this time he learned many of his ways as a "Street" kid. He started committing petty crimes starting with theft. One time however, He was caught. He was sentenced to 3 Months at HMYOI (Her Majesty's Young Offenders Institute) at the age of 16.

He was one of few children who actually changed their lives whilst there and came out the other end determined to make amends. He began working as an officer with the assumption he wouldn't be in any altercation internally. He worked his way up the ranks picking up skills in terms of negotiation training, gun training. He picked up many skills like intelligence skills and investigative skills.

He started making money. once he had made sure his family were at a better place than before he set off to Canada moving from his UK policing Job to his Canadian Job. He worked as a ranger at one of the local nature reserves for a few years. One time though he came across something. A letter, at first he thought it would be some relative asking him how he has been since he hasn't been in contact with anyone within 2 years. He opened the letter. "MEET AT ████ 2/4/20XX" He assumed it was some prank his neighbor's kids pulled but he decided to head there anyway. He was greeted by a man in a black suit. Tommy knew he has authority. They discussed a potential agreeance. If he were to step down from his ranger position he would be incorporated into this "Facility" Tommy was hesitant at first but then looked at the past. He wanted something new, something worth while. He accepted without realizing what to exactly.

They walked around towards an unmarked vehicle. the suited figure explained to Tommy that he knows more about his life than Tommy himself. He kept explaining that "You'll fit right in." They had gotten to a military facility. Tommy still the un wise question where. The suited figure simply said "You were a police officer, you have the skills. Put two and two together." That's when it clicked. He was officially working for the government. once orientated he was given a security suit with "GENSEC" embroidered into the arms. He swapped out of his ranger uniform and into the security uniform for the last time.

He was assigned a bunk, locker and toiletries. From there he began working, following orders, no questioning. As time went on he began to work into an MTF regiment. He wanted to help with containment. He began trying out to the Nine Tailed Fox Battalion. He passed first time, from which he rose the ranks inside to reach SGT. However, one time during his duties he was kidnapped. He was taken to a mysterious room and was unbagged revealing 3 figures all in black. This was MTF ██. He was told his skills were exceptional and that they would love to have him inside ██. He began working from the beginning. from a PVT all the way to a LT. In which he strived for more. He began researching Site Administration duties. He expressed interest towards the ██████ Council from which he began to write a letter of interest and application. Explaining his past skills and how he is.

He is waiting for a response.

Last Edited by: ██████ On: 11/03/XX Reason: Sensitive information

P.S Sorry if the Lore Is long. I get way into it at times. Hope you liked it though :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.