Tommy Lee's SCP-RP Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): PeterpoSC
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since the 19/12/2021 (DD/MM/YYYY)
In what country are you located?:Britain
Time zone: GMT/BST (Daylight Saving)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Tommy Lee, MTF E-11 PVT
Chaos name (include your rank): Micheal Jenkins, Recruit
Civilian name: Charles Ross
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121251281
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 1 Warning. This was for FearRP. Thomas Eichorst placed the warning and I expressed that I understood why and explained that it wouldn't happen again. Apart from that I am unaware of any warnings, bans or kicks I have received.

- Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have been staff on differencing servers including DarkRP, SeriousRP, BMRP, MRP and SWRP. So I'm aware of commands which this server uses (ULX).

- Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I Do indeed. for example, I when the RP Fits use /me with roleplay actions to help give players the thought of the action I'm doing during when I'm on Intelligence.

- How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Due to me doing being in a full time college I am able to give about 4-6 Hours on weekdays and potentially 6-8 Hours on weekends however these could be increased if the need suits it.

- Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Since the day I started playing CG SCP-RP I have grown a huge fondness over the community as well as made a lot of friends in the process. And I believe that I am confident enough to give back towards the community by helping out behind the scenes to keep the RP alive as well as keep anyone who wishes to ruin that consistently away via warnings, kicks and if necessary banning.

- What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that my command knowledge would be of use. I am quick to pick up things new as well as a decent critical thinker when it comes to dealing with issues provided at me. During the sit where I received my only warning Thomas commented at the end thanking me for being calm and cooperative and overall really understanding so I believe that would be a good benefit towards the team. One of my main benefits is that I have been told that I am able to get along with a team really well while I am working which I believe is a good trait to have in a team. And finally, I believe my decent rule knowledge would come into use I understand that most if not all staff require this but since the warning I have kept my head high and read the rules and even when it needs to be read them while I play to just keep an eye out to make sure I am not doing something which is prohibited in the rules.

Thank you for reading.
- Tommy Lee (DirectGameing)

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

You're very active in-game and in Teamspeak. I've seen your roleplay and it's quite well above the average player. Your application is made in detail and is very manageable to read. You have a decent grasp of rule knowledge from what I see in my sits with you.

Good Luck...

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
+Support
+Active IG and in Ts3
+Good rule knowledge
+Mature
+Good application

Good Luck,
Coolfrae

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
+Support
Have had a couple of friendly interactions IG.
Attitude is fine, think you could mature up a little bit more but honestly that's given with time.
Active in-game, haven't really checked in TS much.

Good luck!

Deleted member 55

Hi @DirectGaming, I'll be giving you a +support and here's why.

- Active in-game and on Teamspeak.
- Good RP from what I've seen.
- Haven't had any bad interactions with you.

Best of luck!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi @DirectGaming,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.