Tommy 'Romeo' Lee's OSA Application {UK}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:121251281
Discord name:directgaming
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have over 800+ Hours on the server alone just from the 1 million seconds achievement, I have more since I played prior to the achievements update.
1713004287689.png
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Tommy 'Romeo' Lee [F], Micheal 'Slick' Lee [CI]
Civilian name: Joesph L.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Held: O5-1 'The Unjust', O5-7 'The Kid' A-1 CPT, E-11 CSG, Security Captain, Overseer Assitant, E-11 LCPL.
- Holding: A-1 CPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Warning, FearRP, I was new to the server at the time where I wasn't as aware to the rules as I am now.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I Believe my previous experience as an Overseer would prove viable due to what I am expected to do, I'm Also aware of my restrictions as an Overseer Assistant. Another thing I believe would be of use is my roleplay, when the time suits the need I am able to bring a nice atmosphere of RP to users around me involving those aswell.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- The main responsibilities in which the overseer assistants provide are the following:

- Take on speciality orders from the O5 Council, investigating and reporting any findings directly to the O5.
- Assist in duties which might be seen as risky for an O5 directly, meetings, reports, observation, etc.
- Liase between the O5 and the rest of the site (where clearance is fit)
- Assist with authorising AA in instances where high clearance aren't avaliable during a C5
- Ensure the Foundation remains a secure place by observing places where the FLC is at times broken.
- Speak on behalf of the O5 (with permission)

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- The lore below is the best I can do for the time being considering I left for roughly 2 years. This lore adds on to my previous character lore. It might not all make 100% sense but it's the most reasonable considering the constraints I have.

Tommy Lee was born at Poole in 1999. He began his life at a low point, being born into a low income household, scrounging for food at times. At this time he learned many of his ways as a "Street" kid. He started committing petty crimes starting with theft. One time however, He was caught. He was sentenced to 3 Months at HMYOI (Her Majesty's Young Offenders Institute) at the age of 16.

He was one of few children who actually changed their lives whilst there and came out the other end determined to make amends. He began working as an officer with the assumption he wouldn't be in any altercation internally. He worked his way up the ranks picking up skills in terms of negotiation training, gun training. He picked up many skills like intelligence skills and investigative skills.

He started making money. once he had made sure his family were at a better place than before he set off to Canada moving from his UK policing Job to his Canadian Job. He worked as a ranger at one of the local nature reserves for a few years. One time though he came across something. A letter, at first he thought it would be some relative asking him how he has been since he hasn't been in contact with anyone within 2 years. He opened the letter. "MEET AT ████ 2/4/20XX" He assumed it was some prank his neighbor's kids pulled but he decided to head there anyway. He was greeted by a man in a black suit. Tommy knew he has authority. They discussed a potential agreeance. If he were to step down from his ranger position he would be incorporated into this "Facility" Tommy was hesitant at first but then looked at the past. He wanted something new, something worth while. He accepted without realizing what to exactly.

They walked around towards an unmarked vehicle. the suited figure explained to Tommy that he knows more about his life than Tommy himself. He kept explaining that "You'll fit right in." They had gotten to a military facility. Tommy still the un wise question where. The suited figure simply said "You were a police officer, you have the skills. Put two and two together." That's when it clicked. He was officially working for the government. once orientated he was given a security suit with "GENSEC" embroidered into the arms. He swapped out of his ranger uniform and into the security uniform for the last time.

He was assigned a bunk, locker and toiletries. From there he began working, following orders, no questioning. As time went on he began to work into an MTF regiment. He wanted to help with containment. He began trying out to the Nine Tailed Fox Battalion. He passed first time, from which he rose the ranks inside to reach SGT. However, one time during his duties he was kidnapped. He was taken to a mysterious room and was unbagged revealing 3 figures all in black. This was MTF ██. He was told his skills were exceptional and that they would love to have him inside ██. He began working from the beginning. from a PVT all the way to a LT.

During a patrol Tommy was attacked by a chaos insurgency, his left leg was left multilated, This was the end of his career as a fighter, for now. After the attack Tommy put in a letter of transfer from Site-65 to Site-██, this application was accepted. His official record specified he was KIA, but also redacted in the event in which he was to return.

2 years later, With his physio therapy finally complete and with a new perspective on life he requested to return. This was accepted on the pretence that Tommy would lose his rank in the regiment. At first he was hesitant but agreed due to wanting to return to a place in which he began. When arriving he was astonished as to what had changed. A new personnel wing sector, the moving of ethics, Floor 3 had gotten an upgrade too. Tommy decided to work from a desk job, during this time he began reworking his gun skills. Practising every day on the Killhouse.

Once ready, he attended an E-11 tryout, new faces everywhere. He recognised no-one. He passed the tryout first time again. Once he was suited in his new position he began raising from the ranks. In a matter of 2 weeks Tommy rose from PVT to LCPL, He wanted to push further, harder, Tommy had noticed he was being watched. At first he assumed nothing of it. However, he realised something was up by the time he was taken somewhere blindfolded and gagged. He was once again infront of the MTF ██. They explained they knew who he was and wanted to see if he still had what it took. The tryout was intense, he passed.

Tommy at this time is in MTF ██ working his way up the ranks of NCO. Although he remembers what occured 2 years, he still pushes on, wanting to go beyond. However, Tommy knows that with this injury he can't be at his fullest. He wants to have a plan in case things go wrong whether it be another attack or his leg gets worse. So he has applied for another deskjob, Working alongside the ██ ██████. He knows he won't see much combat. But working alongside side those he would protect otherwise would be a good alternative if things go south.

Last Edited by: ██████ On: 11/03/20XX Reason: Sensitive information

I apologise it for being a bit cringy :pain:

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, the unjust @Tommy 'Romeo' Lee,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.