• Chaos name
("The Hitmen")​
  • Civilian name
( Tony"Gambino"Mack[J.C.])​
  • Do you have a mic?
Yes.​
  • What server are you applying for
(U.S.A)​
  • Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications.
(Down there)​

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous
applications.

End

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?

Frp 2, job switching 1, 2 mic spam, job switching 1, dear rp 1, Pac3 Abuse 4, 10 warning's, NITrp 1 LATrp 1 (all expired)

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?

No,
I have not but I'm figuring this will be the best place to start and get the experience as a GM/Event manager in this community!

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?

Of course!

How many hours can you be on every day?

4-5

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?

I would excel as a Game Master (GM) due to my passion for gaming, dedication to the community, strong communication skills, creativity, fairness, and empathy. With my enthusiasm and ability to craft immersive experiences, I would create engaging quests and storylines. My adaptability and fairness would ensure a balanced and inclusive environment, while my communication skills would effectively convey the game world to players. Additionally, I possess conflict resolution skills to maintain a harmonious gaming atmosphere. In summary, my passion, dedication, communication, creativity, fairness, and empathy make me a strong candidate for the role of Game Master.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?

I firmly believe that I would be the best Game Master (GM) for numerous compelling reasons. My extensive knowledge of the game mechanics, lore, and the community dynamics sets me apart from other applicants. The passion I have for gaming and my unwavering dedication to creating an immersive and enjoyable experience for all players are unparalleled. With my exceptional communication skills, I can effectively convey complex concepts and engage with players, fostering a vibrant and interactive gaming environment. My boundless creativity allows me to craft intricate storylines, design challenging quests, and introduce innovative gameplay elements that keep players captivated.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server)
  1. Anomalous Artifact Auction: Host an auction where players can bid on and acquire anomalous artifacts or SCP-related items. The event could involve players portraying different factions or individuals seeking to acquire or prevent the sale of these artifacts. This event would allow for negotiation, rivalry, and plot twists as players navigate the high-stakes world of anomalous artifact trade.
  2. SCP Exploration Expedition: Organize an expedition to explore an uncharted SCP containment site or anomaly. Players would form teams and venture into the unknown, encountering dangerous SCPs, puzzles, and mysteries along the way. This event would emphasize exploration, teamwork, and problem-solving as players unravel the secrets of the SCP site.

3. Paranormal Investigation: Designate a specific location on the server as a haunted site or paranormal hotspot. Players could join a team of paranormal investigators tasked with uncovering the mysteries and supernatural occurrences in the area. They would search for evidence, conduct experiments, and try to communicate with any entities present. This event could involve role-playing, puzzle-solving, and cooperative exploration as players delve into the eerie world of the paranormal.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Map Change Event: Interdimensional Convergence
    In this map change event, an interdimensional rift opens, merging different dimensions and bringing together various factions and sides of the server for an epic confrontation. Each faction is assigned a unique mission to fulfill during the event.
    O-1 (Law's Left Hand): Secure the Anomalous Artifact
    Objective: As a member of O-1, your mission is to secure a highly dangerous and reality-altering anomalous artifact that has emerged from the interdimensional rift. Your team must locate and safely retrieve the artifact before it falls into the wrong hands or causes catastrophic consequences.

A-1 (Red Right Hand): Protect the Dimensional Portal
    Objective: As a member of A-1, your mission is to defend the dimensional portal that serves as the gateway between dimensions. You must ensure that the portal remains secure from hostile forces and prevent unauthorized access or interference that could further destabilize the interdimensional convergence.

NU-7 (Hammer Down): Neutralize Interdimensional Threats
    Objective: As a member of NU-7, your mission is to engage and neutralize the hostile entities that have emerged from other dimensions through the interdimensional rift. You must work together with your team to eliminate these threats and maintain the security and stability of the server.

Chaos Insurgency (CI): Exploit the Anomalous Power
    Objective: As a member of the Chaos Insurgency, your mission is to exploit the chaos caused by the interdimensional convergence for your faction's gain. This may involve sabotaging enemy operations, stealing valuable artifacts or information, or causing further disruptions to sow confusion among the rival factions.

Foundation Staff: Restore Dimensional Stability
    Objective: As a Foundation staff member, your mission is to assist in restoring dimensional stability and repairing the damage caused by the interdimensional convergence. You must provide support to other factions, coordinate efforts, and ensure the safety of personnel while working towards sealing the interdimensional rift and restoring order.

(This map change event not only brings together different factions and sides of the server but also provides each group with a specific mission that aligns with their role and objectives. The convergence of dimensions creates a dynamic and unpredictable environment, offering thrilling gameplay opportunities for all players involved.)

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
So, the obvious red flags out of the way, that's a LOT of warnings/bans, on that note I would like to ask...
What Guarantee would the GM team have in placing trust in you, that it won't backfire?

In that regard, you seem to have some basic concepts for events, The Investigation One is a good idea for a Halloween themed event, don't get me wrong, but it holds little to day to day related activities.

Basing my Judgment off this Application, I will be leaving a -Support.

Regardless, Good luck.

GreasyMonkeyDick

Jul 13, 2022
So, the obvious red flags out of the way, that's a LOT of warnings/bans, on that note I would like to ask...
What Guarantee would the GM team have in placing trust in you, that it won't backfire?

In that regard, you seem to have some basic concepts for events, The Investigation One is a good idea for a Halloween themed event, don't get me wrong, but it holds little to day to day related activities.

Basing my Judgment off this Application, I will be leaving a -Support.

Regardless, Good luck.
I appreciate your concerns and understand the need for trust in our collaboration. While the event idea "The Investigation One" may have a Halloween theme, I assure you that I have a diverse range of concepts at my disposal to cater to day-to-day activities. Through our collaboration, we can explore versatile and adaptable ideas that align with your specific needs and themes. Your expertise combined with my continuous learning and improvement will result in engaging game sessions tailored to your requirements, fostering a trust-based partnership that enhances the overall gaming experience for both you and your players.

(Thank you for reading my application)

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @GreasyMonkeyDick ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Jackmaze or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.