Status
Not open for further replies.

deathspike123

Game Master
Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jan 9, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):deathtone12

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1707218564149.png

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: PST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Tony Stewart [BoE-REM]

Chaos name (include your rank):

Civilian name: Devin Stewart

Steam ID:76561198066431824

Discord ID (name#0000): Deathspike123

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-I have no warnings-

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

- I am also currently a staff in a discord that has over 8k members, currently one of the head staff. I host game nights. I did help host events for this group, helping plan and execute these events. I am always thinking of different event ideas to help flourish the discord. I was also with a group as a senior admin, who helped organize events and try to make games night a thing. This was a group that had over 14,000 members at the time I was a senior admin. I tried hosting tournaments and other things during the events.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- I always try and be serious with my roleplay, I have done quite a few different roleplay servers and have always built up amazing relationships between them all.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- 3-8

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

-I have seen many events done, some of them were done well others, weren’t very good. I have enjoyed my time. I have had time, to think up of event ideas some of them were quite big events ideas. For example I was thinking of a SCP-9000 event where there was a distress call from another site, saying that there was a huge containment breach and scp-9000-A was leaking everywhere. I was also thinking about a SCP-507 event where he came to Site-65, and he creates a portal which leads to different places and different events. Such as the place collapsing after he leaves and other things. As I have been doing a lot of research and cross tests, I am constantly trying to come up with creative tests to do. To have some interesting interactions between SCPs however I know gameplay wise, they can’t really react. So I am thinking of doing cross test that could be game events which can be very interesting.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?

have had quite a bit of experience with being a staff and have a chill type of personality. So I don't act out of anger but rather, out of taking into account each person's point of view. I have the willingness to learn and improve. I am quite a quick learner so I should be able to learn the admin console and other commands. I learn from my mistakes and am willing to improve myself with criticism. I am willing to put in the work and be part of the team. I am highly motivated to improve and help around as much as I can. to try and be the best person I can be while helping the community. I am a very loyal person and willing to commit to the community if I am accepted and willing to improve myself and learn and help as much as I can.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

SCP-1504 event This event has the idea, of this scp going into pinewood and either the foundation and GOC are working together to contain it while the CI is trying to use it for their benefits. SCP-1504 is the scp that no one can notice, so whenever he does a action people perceive it as normal, during a interview he punched a researcher. The researcher then said that he was just having a nose bleed. The event will follow this man who people can see as normal, who can be hurting other people and no one notices. Doing whatever he wants(not doing RDM), the CI know about him and want to release him onto the foundation where he will cause chaos. I am currently working on more details on how exactly this event will play out and what exactly each side will do and interact with.

SCP-507 event SCP-507 is the scp who keeps jumping dimensions (in this lore he has control over his power), he was wondering around in a dimension where he lands in site 65. He stays here for a while until eventually jumping into another dimension and leaving a portal open. The foundation wants to get him back as this man is from a dimension where He has full control over his power. As he travels through the dimension that he just jumped through he sees foundations members chasing him and he jumps through to another one. But as soon as he jumps into the next dimension, the dimension that the foundation members are in starts collapsing, so they have to run to either head back to the foundation or heading to the next dimension that scp-507 is in. the foundation is constantly chasing him through dangerous locations, I was thinking of one location be full of dangerous plants that can kill some foundations members and are currently working up on what other locations he can teleport to.

SCP-087 vs SCP-096(scp-087 is the stair case that goes on forever, with a entity that kills people if they go deep enough) this test was an idea where scp-096 is chasing a d-class down the stair case, where he ends up getting either trapped down there or fighting the entity. When he is fighting the entity, he starts shaking the foundation to its core and causing a earthquake to the point where it causes some containment breaches. The foundation has to send its most specialized mtf to go down scp-087 to try and grab scp-096. They will have to bring SRA(reality anchors) they will head downs scp-087 and eventually find the entity, where they will put a SRA down to get past it to find that 096 is still chasing the d-class as the entity is constantly moving the d-class deeper and deeper. Eventually it tries to kill scp-096 but it fails to do so, and the mtf will eventually catch up to scp-096. Working on more details for the test and event.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

SCP-9000-a event. I want to do a map change event where there is a SOS sent out to site-65 by some other site, I am thinking of naming it site-15. They sent out the distress call over the radio. So there will be a announcement where they tune to a specific radio(or something else depending on what exactly the best way to let everyone know). Now either, a deep cover CI can hear this announcement where they become aware of the site distress call out. They will be play a recorded message letting people know that, site-15 has linked 680 to their site, so the foundation will enter through the scp-680 and will land at the site-15 where they find a dead foundation member who will have a recorder that will play a message. Letting people know whoever found this message, that the site has a full site breach letting the people know what the foundation is and how the breach happened. The message will also mention that you need to wear a gas mask or hazmat’s as there is so many spores in the site. As the foundation/CI explore the site, they will find multiple dead bodies, with different messages some of them are exploring the research on SCP-9000. Other explaining how the scp-9000 has effected some other scps terminating them. Eventually they find that the site is full of SCP-9000-A being full of zombies. They get to the deepest point of the site where they find out that this is a different dimension, that ended up linking through to 680 to try and get help. Once the scp-9000 broke out the foundation secrecy has been broken. The virus/fungus is spreading through the world and everything. Infecting all biological things. Even 682 is infected with the spores, there will be a message mentioning scp-682.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: The ethics committee has received multiple complaints and information that the 05 are (power tripping) doing things that are putting the foundations core are risk. The certain 05 05-6 has put the other 05 under a cognito hazard. Where he is constantly pushing things to put his own interests and greed further. He has been selling illegal samplings to CI and other GOI. Even selling some SCP’s, o-1 has to put A stop of this and has to fight through the A-1 and other foundation staff to get to this corrupt 05

A-1: there was a message that CI has been making a huge effort to capture a 05. They have captured multiple scps and have released them onto the foundation, to destroy the foundation. The CI have captured and brainwashed multiple foundation members to betray the foundation and cause as much chaos as possible. They released all the d-class and gave them as much guns as possible. However as the A-1 were busy trying to defend the target CI ends up capturing a less guarded 05. They take the 05 into a another site, and have him tortured to find out the information they are looking for. A-1 realizes that the target that was put out was a fake and that they captured a different one. They end up having to try and decipher the clues that they got from a CI deep cover. Eventually, they find the location and have to hack their way into the location before 30 minutes as there was a broadcast from CI, unless they get 3 million dollars and multiple scp samples, they will kill the 05.

Nu-7: There is news that a surface SCP has been found in pinewood, this scp puts the risk of a breach of foundation secrecy a huge amount of foundation staff, GOC, and CI have been found to be securing a location. Some civilians are building a huge FOB to defend SCP-2662. The nu-7 Have to make a raid and work together with their enemies and GOC to try to capture this SCP. This cult has started to form and multiple cognito hazards are in place as they get closer to the FOB. The closer they get to the FOB the more they want to join the cult and defend it. However with enough time and effort they breach the fob.

E-11: e-11 receives news of a massive containment breach of SCP-3199(the human chickens) this scp is causing a huge amount of damage and killing multiple foundation members. Multiple instances are laying eggs and more are hatching to the point where the foundation may become overrun with these instances. E-11 has to work very quickly and effectively to counteract SCP-3199. If they are left to long multiple eggs will hatch. There will be a freezer where they can throw the eggs to break them. The scps will be very hard to kill and may have to use flamethrowers and other things.

CI: The CI have received news of a local reality bender that can create SCP’s and weapons of destruction. The CI has to go through multiple local SCP’s to fight their way to get the reality bender. However eventually they do capture him. With him in custody they offer him a deal, if they work with him and help create some weapons and some SCP’s that could hurt the foundation. They will eventually let him go, however this was not their true cause, they want to use him for the rest of his life. However once the foundation/GOC learn of this they end up trying to fight to secure this reality bender.

UNGOC: GOC has gained knowledge SCP-923(the satellite), they have seen the foundation use this satellite to kill multiple people who were GOI, and kill quite a few members of the GOC that were close to figuring out some stuff. Once they have figure it out, they have decided that they needed to destroy this scp, so they decided to launch multiple missiles towards this scp in hopes of destroying it. The foundation will fight them every step of the way however, they will sound foundation troops to attack the location of the launch site, as well as using the satellite very briefly to kill certain troops of the GOC. The GOC will have defend the location for enough time to, be able to successfully launch the missiles towards the satellite

Foundation Staff: there is a box(SCP-1762) in location with dragons flying all over the place asking people to help fix the fantasy land. The box hasn’t been active at all since the last message saying that the land is destroyed. However with the help of the foundation staff, we may be able to fix fantasy land and revive the dragons. When touching the box and opening it a portal opens, the foundation staff is then transported to the fantasy land, where there are multiple dead creatures after the war. However if the members who traverse the land believe hard enough, and can solve the correct riddles they may be able to heal the land and restore the land back to health.

Last edited:

Fellowchum

Oct 31, 2022
+++ Ultra Support
Tony is just a cool guy altogether. Been loving him since he was a D-boy Assistant in D-block. Knowing that I "encouraged" (harassed) him to make the application and was able to review and give my opinion on his ideas, I can say that he would be a good choice to be GM. I already want to do some of this mans ideas. Reading and hearing his plans for these events already got me hyped just to do them and work on them. So I can say full heartedly I want this man accepted and will personally train when needed.

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
+Support
Seems like they have the experience to be able to go off on events. I would like to see what they can do in the team.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
+Support

Everyone loves Tony! Has great event idea's.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Application Accepted!

Please reach out to myself (Starlingtheencribeddoge), Ryota (ryota), or World (world/david) on TS to proceed with your Application!

Regards,
The GM Leadership Team

Status
Not open for further replies.